10+ Year Old Account

Recommended Shaman Addons?

FYI I did read the Elemental Shaman thread posted by Endus so please don't flame me with "Read the post noob/troll!"

Any other addons that can ease playing an ele shaman for someone who's main is a warlock and does the occasional tanking on other alts? I'm not looking for a crutch per say but just something to make putting down the appropriate totems and watching timers on things such as flame shock and charges for the shield. Thanks.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

I like elementarist and affdots-shaman, those are pretty much my only specific shaman addons I use.

Sounds like you might want an addon like tellmewhen or weakauras

I use TotemTimers and Weakauras. TotemTimers includes totem cooldowns, flame shock tracker, and has cooldown bars. I just use Weakauras to track my fulmination and active procs.

Deleted
    I dont have any shaman addon, weakauras is all I need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm basically just using weakauras as well.
    It checks my weapon imbues, lightning shield, totem CDs, totem durations as well as if my burst CDs are off cooldown.

It's pretty easy to set up once you understand the basics of it.

Deleted
    I never quite got many addons when I played on my Shaman, it was my main, then I switched to Mage because it is just more fun. I only ever used WeakAuras, and I tried TotemTimers but I got rid of it right away, I did not see a purpose for it when I knew my timers well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys - saw WeakAuras a lot on the forums but wasn't sure.

I'll give it a shot.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Thanks guys - saw WeakAuras a lot on the forums but wasn't sure.

I'll give it a shot.
    Just watch a weakauras tutorial on youtube. Once you understand how it works you can do everything with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I seem to have gathered from the "Post Your UI" thread in the Addons/Interface section of the forums.

[/SIZE]