Unhappy I think the Holy, standard, Greater Heal is real dull casting effect. #What2ExpectWOD

But I see there is hope with level 100 talent replacing Greater Heal for Holy, giving you Clarity of Purpose.
    So my first question would be, do you think the Clarity of Purpose will have a different more noticeable spelleffect?

...Greater heal is your big heal. It does exactly what it says right there. What do you WANT it to be doing that would make it more exciting? Greater healing wave, Divine Light and Healing Touch doesn't do anything special. Why should priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    ...Greater heal is your big heal. It does exactly what it says right there. What do you WANT it to be doing that would make it more exciting? Greater healing wave, Divine Light and Healing Touch doesn't do anything special. Why should priests.
    Reading comprehension.

I think the Holy, standard, Greater Heal is real dull casting effect. #What2ExpectWOD
    So my first question would be, do you think the Clarity of Purpose will have a different more noticeable spelleffect?

Quote Originally Posted by nietz View Post
    Reading comprehension.
    Given the horrible grammar throughout the title and the post itself, I would actually credit it to a misunderstanding stemming from ambiguous phrasing as opposed to lack of reading comprehension.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Given the horrible grammar throughout the title and the post itself, I would actually credit it to a misunderstanding stemming from ambiguous phrasing as opposed to lack of reading comprehension.
    Pretty much. I assumed he ment that the base spell itself should be changing baseline because it CAN be changed through a talent. Didn't think anyone really cared enough about the graphical animation of a spell :<.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I didn't have any trouble, perhaps you are more charitable than I am.

On the subject, I have often thought that Greater Heal's animation is pretty boring, but that can be said of many priest spells unfortunately. Many classes have been hit with updated graphics for their spells; hell, Warlocks got the whole green fire thing going on. It would definitely be nice if we got a look over for WoD. I don't think they would have to update too many spells to have a nice effect. Discipline already has some decent graphical effects with Divine Aegis, Penance, etc. Holy and Shadow are probably worse off in that regard.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont agree:-) I like the circle of symbols spinning around the gheal target. I also believe the symbios between Serendipity and Gheal is OK. Priest animations are good. Wings, nice graphics on Sanc, lvl90 talents, CoH (would be cool to have a more visual effect to see what targets are hit by PoH tho). Renew is the most boring imo. Compared to Riptide and Rejuvs its very bland.