Thread: A gear question

Deleted

A gear question

Hello fellow mages!
    Just wanna do a quick question to you about my gear. As you can see from my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/characte...urumada/simple I had a very bad luck with trinkets. The question is: should I replace tot trinket with flex totem, even if I lose a ton of haste?

Yes 10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Excuse me if I insist on the question, but going down so much of the gcd cap won't bring more damage reduction than te increase provided by the trinket?

You should still have enough haste to reach GCD cap if you replace the the hydra trinket. I if it were me I would use the flex totem but I would sim it to be sure

People act as though they've been brainwashed into thinking 14242 is the be all and end all, so much so that they would use a much shitter trinket just for haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Absolutely, replace it.