Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The ONLY people still doing LFR are baddies. Everyone else moved on to flex when SoO was released. And then a few weeks later they were beyond flex and were raiding normals/heroics. Sorry.
    WOW aren't we full of ourselves. I did ToTs this week and I was in a run that had a large amount of people in the 535-545 range, I would assume they were working on the cloak quest but I really wouldn't say they were baddies and I am pretty sure they wouldnt agree. It was a quick run, no wipes, done in no time. So since we are using sweeping statemates I would say you are one of those jerkoff, asshole elitiist people are always talking about.

Yesterday i been on ToT first wing and our tank be all on green. On SoO our heal ar moonkin and few dps are blue/green. That is so sad.

Deleted
    I noticed that more people than usual don't know the tacts in LFR. My solution is to explain them before the encounter start and hope that people listen and learn. It's almost like going back to when SoO was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    So, anyone noticed after the instant 90 comes out, there a lot of baddies doing LFR?

i am gearing up my hunter on a new server, never had troubles in LFR until tuesday, one day after the instant 90 comes out, shitloads of wipes, people not doing the fight mechanics or suck a low dps/hps. On wing 3 of SoO the DK Tank was second on healing meters rofl.

anyone experiencing this?

PS: PvP as i see, got affected to!
    Healing in wing 3 as a DK is very skewed. My DK is usually second to 3rd on Malkorok at minmum due to blood worms bursting. Unless all your healers stayed the entire raid that imbalance from malk will keep your DK very high in the overall meters through a raid.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean when a bunch of people get access to fresh 90s, the most accessible content tiers get messy for a couple weeks? Huge surprise. <3
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Deleted
    Most of the issue is people are too used to rolling ToT lfr, so when you get the majority of the raid in boosted greens doing shit healing and dps, surprise surprise you can't brute force your way through the fight. Once people realise you need to use mechanics on those fights things will go a lot smoother. Either way I've been joining groups wiping on horridon for months on alts getting stones so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I doubt if that many people got from 483 to 496 that quickly if they are that bad. So really awful players showing up in SoO on boosted toons 24 hours or so after they made it available seems somewhat unlikely. But for what it's worth the comment 'there are a lot of baddies doing LFR' isn't exactly new news.
    Not really true. I boosted my warlock and with TI gear and an heirloom staff got it to ~500 in seconds. I can still get a crafted belt / legs and upgrade one item with the 100% burden. I'm just too embarrassed or polite to smack anything other than a test dummy atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had gotten more of the gear I need from LFR before it was ruined. Oh well.

Remember when people said this wouldn't hurt the game? I love to say I told you so. Well, until I wipe over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

To put it lightly. LFR isnt exactly the place you go if you are looking for a decent raid anyways. I am pretty sure I spent 90% of the time in them AFK and no one questioned me on it. Even /follow on people!

So yeah! Auto attacking 90 buy buys are nothing to be worried about!

Just me!

Deleted
    ´LFR have always been filled with newbs. It just got even worse. I actually didnt know it was possible. But it is. But now. It cant get lower. 95% of WoW players are horrible. Never will change.. Thats why i dont do LFR

The ONLY people still doing LFR are baddies. Everyone else moved on to flex when SoO was released. And then a few weeks later they were beyond flex and were raiding normals/heroics. Sorry.
    Gratz for having 11 toons (1 of each class) as your main.

U win @ WoW brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    ´LFR have always been filled with newbs. It just got even worse. I actually didnt know it was possible. But it is. But now. It cant get lower. 95% of WoW players are horrible. Never will change.. Thats why i dont do LFR
    That or people honestly dont go into LFR with the mindset of doing their hardest. No one does their best in LFR!

Every once in a while though, I try to spice it up by pulling tons of mobs, and pull the boss early so half the raid is locked out!

It's times like those that I can giggle happily and have a challenge for a quick moment until everyone is dead!

Am I evil?

People are doing normal/heroic ToT to get Legendary Cloaks on alts? Hm. Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    That or people honestly dont go into LFR with the mindset of doing their hardest. No one does their best in LFR!

Every once in a while though, I try to spice it up by pulling tons of mobs, and pull the boss early so half the raid is locked out!

It's times like those that I can giggle happily and have a challenge for a quick moment until everyone is dead!

Am I evil?
    Nope, just the usual cunt we see since the 5th minutes of the first PuGed EQ raid.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Nope, just the usual cunt we see since the 5th minutes of the first PuGed EQ raid.
    You were clearly hugged as a child! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    You were clearly hugged as a child! :P
    Nothing wrong with calling it as he sees it. Ruining the fun of 24 other people doesn't make you evil, what he called you is pretty apt tho :P

I boosted my warrior to 90. My first 90. I tank. I troll LFR like there is no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyshifty View Post
    Yes. No longer should there be any talk of boosted 90s being P2W. What I saw in LFR was anything but winning...
    Lol this might be the funniest thing I've read on these forums.

I've actually had fairly good success. I boosted a resto shaman, put on a few timeless pieces that I had in the bank from my main and went to LFR. Started at the lowest I could get into and last night downed the general in the 2nd wing of LFR. I think in total we had maybe 1 wipe?

What I've noticed most is that if you can run LFR on Tues/Weds/Thurs the groups are MUCH better than the weekend groups.

Healing does seem to be an issue in most groups tho. I had very little clue what to do on my shaman but managed to pull 2nd/3rd or 4th healer in most raids. I'm not sure if people are bad, or just watching tv or something.

Boosted scum is everywhere can't even be safe in flex. Went even back to building my own flex groups because it was just too annoying.