Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still think i'm incredibly lucky and fortunate to have been in since the first wave. I feel bad for everyone not in it, but finally got into something not only early, but the first wave of an ALPHA...Not trying to brag, I am still amazed.

Also murky is super fun.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2014-05-23 at 08:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    was in the first hearthstone beta wave... no such luck this time.

I just got in to the alpha, there goes any chance of me getting in to the WoD alpha/beta, knowing my luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nëgï View Post
    I just got in to the alpha, there goes any chance of me getting in to the WoD alpha/beta, knowing my luck.
    Don't say that. I got into to HS and D3:ROS beta

Omfg. My friend got into the alpha and he sucks at these games. He is playing it when we are on skype and wont shut up about it when ive told him I dont want to hear it. /jelly

The only beta ive ever gotten into for Blizz games is MOP and thats cause I freaking bought it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Did they just send out a new wave of alpha invites? I just logged into bnet for the first time in awhile and saw that I had gotten an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Did they just send out a new wave of alpha invites? I just logged into bnet for the first time in awhile and saw that I had gotten an invite.
    Yeah they sent out another wave last week I think? I only know that because a friend of mine finally got his invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Yeah they sent out another wave last week I think? I only know that because a friend of mine finally got his invite.
    Ah okay, was wondering how long the invite had been sitting in my bnet, lol. Game is great so far!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got an invite this morning

10+ Year Old Account
    i noticed my account had it friday and got the email today

Got mine yesterday. So time to mosey on out of here.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Alas, I will have to leave this prestigious club! Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Alas, I will have to leave this prestigious club! Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
    Ditto here. Randomly showed up on my launcher today after not being on my account yesterday.