Poll: Should they change GoServ?

Lightbulb [Sugestion] Grimoire of Service Change

Since I only used GoServ while was worth it, and now all Grimoires are pretty much even, with GoSac slightly pulling ahead in some fights (IMO). So, is up to us to decide which Grimoire we use, so...

What if Grimoire of Service summons a second, or a third, yet permanent Demon? Always thought would be cool walking around with two Felguards, three or more imps, or a pack of Felhunters, just like Kanrethad? I'm talking about a proper scaling here, 1 imp = 3 imps, generating the same amount of fury, 3 Felhunters, one shared cd for their interrupt, and a small nerf in the damage of Felstorm of Felguard.

What do you think about it?

I will always use GoSaC unless it's majorly behind, I am sick of having a retarded AI do 15-20% of my DPS as a Hunter. So I opt out of the shitty AI and have my DPS rely on myself rather than a NPC.

Adding even more retarded pets is a no-go for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would kinda make sense, one talent gets rid of the pet, one improves the pet, one allows for two of the pets. The issue is it'd be really over powered in certain situations.

If you had two fel hunters out that means you have an interupt every 12 seconds, two fel guards means double storm which is stupid damage. I think it'd be more realistic if you had to have two different pets out, but even then it'd be really strong. Fel hunter and succubus would be a strong combination, fel guard and fel hunter would be aswell. There would definitely be some balancing issues they'd have to fix.

If it could be pulled off successfully, I think that would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I just don't see what gameplay there is in having a row of 3 passive talents.

I wouldn't like this either. I like the gameplay element of syncing it to procs, or big aoe packs for the extra AoE damage. Basically exactly what Jessicka said, 3 passive talents in 1 row wouldn't be engaging gameplay.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

This would dumb down the talent so my vote it's no.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would you control each pet individually?
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

by design yes it would be poor (maybe 2 pets doing 60% of a normal one, so ~evens~ out to supremacy -> no point), not much to argue with that, but by the feels of it, yes plz i already have my corefire imp pet out always
    maybe a glyph? i'd definitely like that, demon training 2.0 for pve
    but then again, pet frames and stuff..

This sounds more like an optical change, since you cannot control thos pets differently.
    Basically this could also be done by a lesser Glyph, affecting only Supremacy. (whhich would make me use Supremacy more often, because I like the old demons more.)

I actually like our 3x grimoire choices as they stand. At least in concept. I might balance gosac a bit less around bis and more around middle/upper since it keeps getting retuned each content patch...or just make pets scale better with gear but that's a separate topic. I always liked goserv for demo. The extra DF generation, sync with darksoul (and/or orc racial, herbalism, etc) made the spec feel like it was more about the demons. It never felt right in the other specs so much just due to pets having no bearing whatsoever on resources and generally the other specs are about the dots/nukes. On the whole I'm fine with that.