Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    So, wait, if I'm using the bare skin pull-out method... and I just, don't pull out, is that a crime now?
    Love doing this...lol. The look on their face is priceless.

How about we make it a crime to lie about their age, now that's BS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    So, wait, if I'm using the bare skin pull-out method... and I just, don't pull out, is that a crime now?
    Well, it at least makes you an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsenemy View Post
    Love doing this...lol. The look on their face is priceless.
    Jokes on the guy when you tell him you're not on pills. Had that happen to me with a guy, he thought he'd be "funny" but then ended up worrying about me getting pregnant from it.

How would anyone prove in court WHO did the actual hole in the condom? I cant see how a law like that would be enforced. and tbh if a woman would save all condoms and just to wait and see if she got pregnant i guess it seems a bit premeditated

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    It's interesting, this isn't about STDs or fluid transfer, but "a sufficiently serious deprivation for the purposes of fraud vitiating consent."

It will be interesting if this goes higher, because it opens the door for women who knowingly deceive men into conception as also committing fraud.
    It's a shame it has to be a court case. In the event of a woman tricking a man into conception, she is literally intentionally deceiving him. Which falls to the definition of fraud.

Even if this were to be defined as fraud. It's naturally hard as shit to prove that someone actually commited it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    What STDs does the pill protect from, other than pregnancy?
    Irrelevant, the article bashed causing an unwanted pregnancy on purpose. Nothing to do with STDs.

Pulling out is a shit method of contraception, either way.

It's naturally hard as shit to prove that someone actually commited it.
    Not really, I'm pretty sure you can measure hormonal levels in a woman to see if she's on the pill.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2014-03-14 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    If she lied to you, and you STILL didn't use a condom....yeah...well...the old adage stands, You get what you paid for
    By that same logic she should've brought her own condoms and made him use them, if he lied to her and didn't make sure to take the pill/use her own condom....yeah...welll. This kind of logic helps nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    For what it's worth, the pill is only 100% effective if used correctly, which some women do not. you're making the choice to trust they've been following the correct way to use the pill if they say this. Also, condoms are used for more than just preventing pregnancy. Not using a condom exposes you to STDs. Unless my partner's been tested, I'd never go near them without one.

It's not sexism, or ignorance. It's literally stupid to not use a condom unless you have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it'll be safe from STD and pregnancy due to other forms of birth control.
    The condom isn't 100% safe either, many people aren't using it right either, also she could use her own condom. Any kind of argument that can be used to absolve one side of the whole deal (it's a 50:50 situation) can be used to absolve the other aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Jokes on the guy when you tell him you're not on pills. Had that happen to me with a guy, he thought he'd be "funny" but then ended up worrying about me getting pregnant from it.
    Why would you sleep with some random guy whom you can't even trust to actually do what he promised to do without a condom in the first place?!

So mods gonna edit the thread title or we gonna get 50 pages of exciting new gender equality discussion on MMO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Why would you sleep with some random guy whom you can't even trust to actually do what he promised to do without a condom in the first place?!
    I knew him.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why the only condoms I use come from my pocket and not their night stand. This chick tried to do that to me, I knew because I saw a small little hole at the top. I pulled the condom over w/o pinching the top and realized that it wasn't inflated, but rather folded over. Since no air was held in the tip of it, I knew it was deflated, called her out and maybe threw in a couple derogatory words and left.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I knew him.
    Apparently not, not really the topic. But you do realize you risked STD's and other stuff, right? Makes you seem as irresponsible as those college jocks who "want to have the more awsume feelingz".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Apparently not, not really the topic. But you do realize you risked STD's and other stuff, right? Makes you seem as irresponsible as those college jocks who "want to have the more awsume feelingz".
    You risk STDs every time you have sex with someone unless you monitor them all the time to make sure they're only with you. I've never gotten any STD and I most likely won't either.

Deleted
    So ?? Yet again, the human race is showing it true face...Retardism...Can´t just Alies invade and kill of the whole Human Race , please...

For what it's worth, the pill is only 100% effective if used correctly, which some women do not.
    No method is 100% effective except abstinence. Not even sterilization. (Well maybe the remove-the-gonads kind, which they don't do on people. Tubal ligations and vasectomies <100%)
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    I bring my own candy bar wrappers to the party.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Ha, I just watched a Law & Order SVU on this the other night, the guy had like 30+ kids with this method, and pretty much screwed up all the kids and their mother's lives. In the end he got what was coming to him and was disemboweled.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its a pretty silly law, how can they possible determine with certainty if the man or woman deliberately pierced the condom that got the woman pregnant. Makes it an ineffective law.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Its a pretty silly law, how can they possible determine with certainty if the man or woman deliberately pierced the condom that got the woman pregnant. Makes it an ineffective law.
    Enforcement of any law is ineffective without proof. Doesn't mean that in certain cases there isn't any.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    How would anyone prove in court WHO did the actual hole in the condom? I cant see how a law like that would be enforced. and tbh if a woman would save all condoms and just to wait and see if she got pregnant i guess it seems a bit premeditated
    Dude its like a 5 tiny paragraph article, the guy admitted to her that he pierced the condom with the intention of getting her pregnant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Ha, I just watched a Law & Order SVU on this the other night, the guy had like 30+ kids with this method, and pretty much screwed up all the kids and their mother's lives. In the end he got what was coming to him and was disemboweled.
    I think I saw that episode. It's messed up to be sure.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

For what it's worth, the pill is only 100% effective if used correctly, which some women do not. you're making the choice to trust they've been following the correct way to use the pill if they say this. Also, condoms are used for more than just preventing pregnancy. Not using a condom exposes you to STDs. Unless my partner's been tested, I'd never go near them without one.

It's not sexism, or ignorance. It's literally stupid to not use a condom unless you have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it'll be safe from STD and pregnancy due to other forms of birth control.
    No, I think you are misunderstanding what I wanted to say. It's sexism and ignorance to blame men in every situation regarding contraception because we have the condom. On equal grounds where both partners (should) trust each other, they share the responsibilities likewise. If they have agreed upon the pill as a contraception, lying to your boyfriend about the status of your ability to get pregnant should not just be a simple breach of trust, but a felony, seeing as how impacting the consequences can be.

Additionally, using the argument that condoms also prevent STDs is a strawman. We are talking about pregnancies.