Deleted

Bears using glyph of barkskin?

Recently I've seen many bears using glyph of barkskin, and I've wondered why'd they do that? you're crit immune in bear form, why'd you use glyph of barkskin? only explanation would be PVP but all of who I've inspected are 100% pve, even some hc geared bears are using this glyph, are they just clueless or what?

They're either dabbling in PvP or don't know what they're doing; there is no reason to use it in PvE unless you shift out of Bear Form while tanking to cast a res or similar.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    unless you shift out of Bear Form while tanking to cast a res or similar.
    thats the reason ^^^makes them able to pop out and heal/ress etc safely at any time

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    thats the reason ^^^makes them able to pop out and heal/ress etc safely at any time
    No, it's not. The only part of Thick Hide that is bear-specific is the armor, lvl 90 guardians are crit-immune in PvE no matter what form they're in.

In other words, GoBarkskin is pvp-only for bears. Though really, our 3rd glyph slot is near-useless anyway, my personal use for it is the cat form glyph, as you can see (free extra healing on me when I'm HotW-healing on annihilates).