Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    Grats Shoot, and to all you folks berating and just being immature about him posting his video, lets see each of you post your solo hunter kill videos from a T14+ boss on this thread and prove you're worth talking shit!
    I've never understood the "if you can't do it, you're not allowed to talk about it" mentality...

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I've never understood the "if you can't do it, you're not allowed to talk about it" mentality...
    That's irrelevant/unnecessary.

Shoot for president. Best soloer/hunter world.

I think this thread has served its purpose - most new posts just seem to try and instigate one another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    That's irrelevant/unnecessary.

Shoot for president. Best soloer/hunter world.

I think this thread has served its purpose - most new posts just seem to try and instigate one another.
    SV CLASS OF THE GODS

not instigating promise xo

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    SV CLASS OF THE GODS

not instigating promise xo
    fuq u its mm

His point was, if u cant do it urself, u cant talk shit about it. simple as that. Give a man the praise he deserves. that's all. after having 150+ wipe, when a kill is made, and all criticizing based on a rogue buff, that's just cheap mentality. Criticize when needed, also praise when deserved. "Just Criticize and ignore to praise" was the motto of some worthless posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    His point was, if u cant do it urself, u cant talk shit about it. simple as that. Give a man the praise he deserves. that's all. after having 150+ wipe, when a kill is made, and all criticizing based on a rogue buff, that's just cheap mentality. Criticize when needed, also praise when deserved. "Just Criticize and ignore to praise" was the motto of some worthless posts.
    I can't do it, either because skill or I just simply would be too lazy to give the amount of tries needed. What he did was very well done. But he didn't do WF-solo in the first vid (while still an impressive feat!), second vid was 100% solo.

And just because you can't do something doesn't mean you can't criticize, because then for the exact same reason you should not be allowed to praise.

Just to restate it incase people missed it, the kills (both) were very good, not taking anything away from that.

I can't do it, either because skill or I just simply would be too lazy to give the amount of tries needed. What he did was very well done. But he didn't do WF-solo in the first vid (while still an impressive feat!), second vid was 100% solo.

And just because you can't do something doesn't mean you can't criticize, because then for the exact same reason you should not be allowed to praise.

Just to restate it incase people missed it, the kills (both) were very good, not taking anything away from that.
    Meh fair enough, I was mostly just pointing at people who were just being flat up immature. Of course giving critical feedback is something everyone should be able to accept, but there's a line between being critical and being a dick, y'know?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you went back to solo it without the rogue's help. But that's mostly because I'm very strict with myself when it comes to my solos and I refuse to use any buff apart from the ones I can provide myself.

http://i.imgur.com/YBYi5Tj.jpg

had a couple of randoms in greens do about 6mil damage to him but its good enough imo

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/YBYi5Tj.jpg

had a couple of randoms in greens do about 6mil damage to him but its good enough imo
    why do you bump dead threads, pls no

tried to find the hunter soloing thread but only could be bothered to search up to page 2 D:

If it was dead, it would be closed, since it's not I'd call it hibernating :P