Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild Perks? What would you like to see?

It would be neat to see some new guild perks or allowing guilds to lvl to 30 next expansion.

What perks would you like to see? I wish they would bring back "Have Group Will Travel" (With limitations of course. i.e - Not allowed to use in opposing cities or near. etc)

What are some unique perks you can think of that we don't have. Maybe lvl 30 would allow you to Transmog legendary items for 5k gold?

Maybe if you do 3 dungeons with 3+ guild members you get 1 free repair.

Idk. what are your thought and ideas? I'm curious.

There will be no new guild levels or perks in WoD.
    Last edited by blackspark; 2014-03-14 at 08:59 PM.

world pvp kills grant gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackspark View Post
    Guild leveling and perks are going to be removed in WoD.
    I wasn't aware of that. However if they didn't what would you have liked to see?

Quote Originally Posted by blackspark View Post
    Guild leveling and perks are going to be removed in WoD.
    Source?

/10chars
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

have group will travel must return.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    have group will travel must return.
    Agreed. They just need to fix it so you can't use it in opposing cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    I wasn't aware of that. However if they didn't what would you have liked to see?
    Nothing really, i would like some of the current perks being baseline and the leveling part being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    Source?

/10chars
    I just edited that post, what i meant was that there won't be any new levels or perks. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Developer-Q-A
    Last edited by blackspark; 2014-03-14 at 09:10 PM.

I would like to see a Guild system like EQ had. Where you donated money to the guild bank (this money could not be physically withdrawn) and you could turn things on and off that would cost x amount of gold/minute/hour/day whatever and the guild members would get those perks.

There was personal tribute and guild tribute personal tribute was your own pool to activate and deactivate effects from. Guild tribute was something the guild master turned on or off separately.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Tribute
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    I would like to see a Guild system like EQ had. Where you donated money to the guild bank (this money could not be physically withdrawn) and you could turn things on and off that would cost x amount of gold/minute/hour/day whatever and the guild members would get those perks.

There was personal tribute and guild tribute personal tribute was your own pool to activate and deactivate effects from. Guild tribute was something the guild master turned on or off separately.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Tribute
    Not a clue, Never played EQ haha

If there was new perks, I'd be willing to bet reduced transmog/void storage price would get on the list.

Actually it might of been on the MoP beta ones that were gonna be there?

What I would like to see?

Have Group Will Travel again....
    Even maybe just have it that it can only be used near summon stones, or that while using a summon stone it will summon everyone in the raid/group instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to have the current ones removed. They've done more harm than good.

There should be player incentives to join and play with a guild but the incentives shouldn't be in the guild infrastructure itself.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I'd like to have the current ones removed. They've done more harm than good.

There should be player incentives to join and play with a guild but the incentives shouldn't be in the guild infrastructure itself.
    What else can Blizzard do to make you want to join guilds than give you benefits for doing so?

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be pretty neat to allow the guild to have 2 separate guild perk trees for PVP and PVE..

Deleted
    [Increase "Backpack" with 4 extra slots]

It would be pretty neat to allow the guild to have 2 separate guild perk trees for PVP and PVE..
    yes please

Now theres an idea I like. Similiar to player talent trees with no discernible 'best' one.

I know they said something about guild perks going away but as a person who buys and sells a lot something like reduced auction house cut or reduced cost to list would be great.

awesome idea.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

A more convenient way to use your guildies' professions. My idea would be sending your mats off to make a certain something and it would take like 5-10 min for the item to be crafted and sent back to you, even if they're offline. Could work with this new barracks system where your using they're "workshop" and/or crafting NPCs.

ATM the way to perform this is to chat with them when they're online and send mail back and fourth (or meet with them). Could also reduce the need to "/2 LF Enchanter".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    A more convenient way to use your guildies' professions. My idea would be sending your mats off to make a certain something and it would take like 5-10 min for the item to be crafted and sent back to you, even if they're offline. Could work with this new barracks system where your using they're "workshop" and/or crafting NPCs.

ATM the way to perform this is to chat with them when they're online and send mail back and fourth (or meet with them). Could also reduce the need to "/2 LF Enchanter".
    Not a bad idea. They should allow you to do enchants without having to trade them the mats first. It should be able to tell if the player has the mats in his bag and will automatically remove them once enchanted.
    Selling myself out below

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should be removed, or only enhance guild-based activities.