Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    have group will travel for sure.

no chance im gonna be riding alone to instance the summoning all the slackers.

they can ride by themselves or fuck off.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I would actually like to see them removed all together. Yes they are convenient, but we would be okay without them.
    The guilds that spam invite everyone are obnoxious. I miss the days where you join a guild for the people and not the perks.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 26 : Garrison Refortification : Make leveling up my garrison faster.
    Level 27 : The Active One : the most active character in a guild each week is automatically mailed a random prize bag.
    Level 28 : Good Food, Good People : feasts provide +25 stats for guildies.
    Level 29 : Hearthstoner : enchant a guild tabard to become a hearthstone.
    Level 30 : Have Group, Will Summoning Stone, lets guildies drop a summoning stone at the start of a raid.
    Hi

I'd like to see them removed. Then I'd like to see them give each account it's own "guild bank".
    Then guilds could be used so people who want to play together can do so rather than them being a necessary tool every player has to partake in to save gold, level faster, travel faster etc...
    Like Meillquei said, Guilds should be about the people, not the perks.
    Last edited by Ecwfrk; 2014-03-15 at 03:39 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    They should be removed, or only enhance guild-based activities.
    I agree with the latter sentiment. Guild participation should be encouraged.
    Although if anything, I'd like to see another cool faction mount tied to the vendor. For Alliance, we could have a Royal Darnassian Hippogryph, and for the Horde a Totemic Battle Kodo.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Guild Perks? What would you like to see?
    I would like to see all of them removed.

5 man guild mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    They should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftninja View Post
    world pvp kills grant gold.
    I don't think I've ever heard of a suggestion more destructive to a community before. Just imagine the roaming packs of gankers attacking isolated questers. Assuming, of course, that you mean "any kill that grants honor will also grant gold" that is. What PVP servers have now is annoying, what we'd have after that would be unplayable.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    What else can Blizzard do to make you want to join guilds than give you benefits for doing so?
    From a top of my head... in terms of BLizzard direct incentive almost nothing.

They however can do much more with broadening options for Guild management and making guilds more eficient.
    And every smart person plays in guild, there are tons of benefits outside direct perks that goes with huge leveling guild, people to for dungeons/Scenarios, Boosting Via RaF, maybe a few people from neighbourhood to go to pub with..... really more than just perks... which only eneficial is +10% XP.

------------------------------------------------

What perks I would love to see

+100% runspeed after zoning into raid instance (while in guild group), works outside combat ofc.
    - Achivement/Gear remover if you leave guild you are less than month in (hate guild hoppers).
    Last edited by Dukenukem; 2014-03-15 at 04:31 PM.

Many guild perks are being removed.
    Guild levels are being removed.
    Guild levels produced some unpleasant side-effects regarding player behaviour.
    A guild should be about the people in it, not some number.

I would assume earned perks like pets/mounts could still remain but those simply associated with levels I think should be gone or come as standard.

Blizzard shouldn't be making guilds more attractive, guilds should be.
    If a guild is not attractive at the moment, it is their fault, not blizzards.
    Lack of desire to commit, wanting to avoid drama, to not have strings or demands/expectations placed on you.
    Being in a guild should be something you want to do, not feel forced to do.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-03-15 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    I would actually like to see them removed all together. Yes they are convenient, but we would be okay without them.
    The guilds that spam invite everyone are obnoxious. I miss the days where you join a guild for the people and not the perks.
    You can still join for the people, maybe you are just using the perks as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Many guild perks are being removed.
    Guild levels are being removed.
    Guild levels produced some unpleasant side-effects regarding player behaviour.
    A guild should be about the people in it, not some number.

I would assume earned perks like pets/mounts could still remain but those simply associated with levels I think should be gone or come as standard.

Blizzard shouldn't be making guilds more attractive, guilds should be.
    If a guild is not attractive at the moment, it is their fault, not blizzards.
    Lack of desire to commit, wanting to avoid drama, to not have strings or demands/expectations placed on you.
    Being in a guild should be something you want to do, not feel forced to do.
    50% of the guilds disban with perks removal.

i dont think that would happen but just felt like putting it in. some of the guilds perks are nice though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    people first and perks second. i have always joined that way. works perfectly. only down side is my alliance and horde guilds didnt have raid teams up yet when i had to quit. The horde one almost had one until the key dps left the guild. i play on 2 servers.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    What else can Blizzard do to make you want to join guilds than give you benefits for doing so?
    Most of the current perks are incentives to join a guild not actually do things with it. Once you join there's very little you have to do with your guild except belong to it to receive many of the perks. The perks should be centered around actually playing the game with members of your community; your guild.

You should also be able to belong to more than one guild. I'd like to join a guild that's primarily about raiding but on off-nights I might want to spend more time doing casual things with a casual guild. Or help people out in a guild that's all about helping new players, or doing events with an RP guild.

It would also be great if Blizzard would allow joining of guild chat channels so that guilds could do co-operative events. You can sort of do that now by creating new channels or managing it through vent but it would be better if guild A and guild B chat could be joined up for events, competitive or otherwise involving the guilds.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2014-03-15 at 05:33 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Baloons.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I agree with the latter sentiment. Guild participation should be encouraged.
    Although if anything, I'd like to see another cool faction mount tied to the vendor. For Alliance, we could have a Royal Darnassian Hippogryph, and for the Horde a Totemic Battle Kodo.
    Those two mounts would be cool. Especially if the hippogryph used the new model.