Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    If I could high five the fuck outta you right now, I would. We were thinking the same thing.

On Topic: You are absolutely right. It is NO ONE's concern but the guy spending the money.
    <high five/>

or fist bump, it suits your avatar better

Why bother playing? Because people play the game and have fun doing so. Shocking, I know.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    lol 5 levels what a waste, gonna be hilarious to see how much $$$ blizz makes off of these boosted 90s

15+ Year Old Account
    How do u know he didnt just buy the new xpac and so he got the "free boost"? Everyone is gonna get that boost if they buy WoD, so i dont see what ur problem is...

Also I cant wait for my boost when i buy WoD, Im tired of leveling toons thru the same shit ive been lvling toons thru for years...

I'm a white knight. And why wouldn't I be? Black is so teen angst.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally like the idea, I don't care what anyone says or how "newbish" it might be, as a player who has played on and off during BC, WoTLK, Cata, and slim parts of MoP, I'm excited to be able to boost any character I want and start out heading straight into new content. I've always played Pally no other class have I played, my one and only character was a Paladin. Now, the boost gives me a chance to explore and learn new classes that I've never had time for.

Deleted
    haha dis post. why in hell has it been made XD it's not blizz's fault lol, its the dude's own money and his own decision not yours :P (although it's a stupid one idd)

Deleted
    Why not, I would prop do something like that if I have lvl 85 or 80. That is if I like the class.Mostly because I hate lvling

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    Do you even know what a cheat is?
    Of course! It's someone who got something in a way I don't approve of, whether or not it's allowed by the game rules and EULA! They didn't EEEEAAAAARRRRNNNN it like I did! /specialsnowflake /mockingsarcasm

Seriously, I think that's what it comes down to in most cases. The whole 'p2w slippery slope' argument is just them being disingenuous. They're mad people got something they personally invested a lot more time and effort into. Just like all the people that cry about raid mounts being attained a few xpacs later and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    So this guy i talked to ingame...

Saw him and was like "oh grats for paying 66$ to boost a character to 90 when it would take like just a few days to be 90"

And he replies with "err no this character was sitting at 85 forever i dont have time to play"

So ok, 1-90 is understandable a little but 85-90 even after the experience nerf? Why even bother to play the game at all then? That money could have been gone to something much better.

All i can say is grats blizzard, you always find ways to reel the money in.
    Some people just choose to pre-order the expansion. What's it to you? Is he your responsibility or damn problem? Is what he does with his time or money your problem? No. Why are you trying to make it your problem.

Saw him and was like "oh grats for paying 66$ to boost a character to 90 when it would take like just a few days to be 90"

And he replies with "err no this character was sitting at 85 forever i dont have time to play"

So ok, 1-90 is understandable a little but 85-90 even after the experience nerf? Why even bother to play the game at all then? That money could have been gone to something much better.

85-90 is a pain in the ass, I've actually considered using one of my free 90s to boost one of my 85s.

Also since it's over 60 you get two maxed professions.

But yeah keep being a dick to strangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If he wants to buy a boost, then he will buy a boost.
    How is this of your concern?

I am not seeing how this can bother you.

Some players want to get into the end game and not being bothered by leveling. May they did level 7 or 8 chars already.
    I can understand that at that point you wanna skip leveling.

Deleted
    So you saw him in-game and you took it upon yourself to be rude and criticize how he spends HIS money? How does the fact that he spends HIS money on a 85 to 90 character boost affect your gameplay in any way? I really have a hard time understanding why you're actually complaining. It's his time and his money, it's got nothing to do with you.