Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    this is pretty funny, if you look at it. I cant say how even blizzard worshipers can look at this and not laugh. They basically went back on their word after a year. If a politician did this, all hell would break loose.

This is just, I laughed
    if a politician did this, they'd get reelected lol
    OT though, they want the game to focus on the new expansion, and with 10lvls to grind though Draenor, they decided to let more people see it....Hopefully there's enough content in WOD to make everyone happy and we won't notice the new 90's then....

Darque

10+ Year Old Account
    im confused how gold selling and power leveling = insta 90....very confused.

It's because Blizzard are full of shit and they contradict themselves all the time. They would make good politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    People have wanted ways to skip leveling for a while, especially as it becomes more and more of a burden. At that time they were stubbornly clinging to the idea that people needed to level over and over to play the game properly. They were wrong, and are now correcting that mistake.

the mistake was not making it more enjoyanble instead of paying to skip it, yes its a boring grind but (this is my opinion) 2-3 days leveling is far better than paying £35 to skip it

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    this is pretty funny, if you look at it. I cant say how even blizzard worshipers can look at this and not laugh. They basically went back on their word after a year. If a politician did this, all hell would break loose.

This is just, I laughed
    Don't be silly, it doesn't matter what was said a year ago, all that matters is that we've always been at war with Eurasia.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

after 3 months of WOD, Blizzard will sell boosted lvl 100s

Ummmmm, did I miss something? They are NOT charging for a power leveling service, or even the insta-boost to 90, that is a FREE service if you purchase the expansion.

If they were selling boosted toons in the store for a price, you would have an argument, however, this is a reach even for the Blizzard haters.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hold on a second.

when buying the 90 boost blizzard is playing you toon and you pay them for that, similar to how you pay a site to level you toon for you... so basicly det blizzard is selling power leveling and advocating it, yes ofc that post is 1 year ago but thta's a major stance change in a year and while im at it no im not a blizz/wow fanboi or hater i tend to keep myself on the fence always. in all honesty i dont really like it and i dont care for it.
    Lol! Especially since the level a character to 90 by paying didn't just crop up over night. I bet they had been talking about it during the time of that post.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I hated Pizza when I was a kid, I love it now. We can all change our stance on something.
    Did your new love of pizza bring I to question your moral integrity and trust with your customer base?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Ummmmm, did I miss something? They are NOT charging for a power leveling service, or even the insta-boost to 90, that is a FREE service if you purchase the expansion.
    Free for $10 extra. Plus $60 for each additional.

If they were selling boosted toons in the store for a price, you would have an argument, however, this is a reach even for the Blizzard haters.
    They are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

It has been stated that they are selling a boosted 90 for $60 out of the store homie.

I retract my previous statement (haven't played since September, but never seen that post). Yeah, not on board with this. I think there should be restrictions on them, like there was with the DK's.

Should just go play TESO or Wildstar since they will never have a cash shop or do anything at all like Blizzards business model....

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Lol! Especially since the level a character to 90 by paying didn't just crop up over night. I bet they had been talking about it during the time of that post.
    my point was that its still power leveling the only difference is that you arent paying a 3rd party company to do it..but i see you didnt catch that

Eh, I figure they'd rather have people playing a little bit than not at all because they don't want to level.

In my opinion they had 3 choices really. It was either:

A) Don't give people the paid 90 service and allow people to buy multiple expansion boxes then link accounts
    B) Don't give people free 90's, so people who are brand new/old players are less likely to return knowing how much bullshit they have to go through in order to get to the important content.
    Or C) Make the paid service. But make it a higher price so people are less likely to use it but if they do THEY get the money through to themselves instead of to the Powerlevelers.

So, assuming that was all their choices as a business whose goal it is to maximize profit, what do you think makes the most sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    In my opinion they had 3 choices really. It was either:

A) Don't give people the paid 90 service and allow people to buy multiple expansion boxes then link accounts
    B) Don't give people free 90's, so people who are brand new/old players are less likely to return knowing how much bullshit they have to go through in order to get to the important content.
    Or C) Make the paid service. But make it a higher price so people are less likely to use it but if they do THEY get the money through to themselves instead of to the Powerlevelers.

So, assuming that was all their choices as a business whose goal it is to maximize profit, what do you think makes the most sense?
    yes option c makes most sence from a busniess point of view but i dont agree with it and its my opinion, i also dont agree with them upping the price of the xpac because of a char bosst that many dont want or need

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    my point was that its still power leveling the only difference is that you arent paying a 3rd party company to do it..but i see you didnt catch that
    Did you catch the point where I was agreeing with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    after 3 months of WOD, Blizzard will sell boosted lvl 100s
    No, they won't. Why would they let players skip the entire current leveling content.
    Hi

180s are nothing new with blizzard. they should just shut the fuck up and focus on making games.