10+ Year Old Account

Race Specific Transmog Thread!!

Alright, so we have Class Transmog threads in the Class forums, and "Rate the Transmog above you" in this forum, but let's have a thread to appreciate the transmog gear that people build around their character's race.

I'll start:

Death Knight:

Pretty basic plated Orc with a giant axe.

Warrior

Going around with a Kor'Kron theme currently, too bad the Warsong Kor'kron tabard isn't in game.

Sometimes the Kor'kron gear is swapped out for a harness.

I'm also working on building a transmog set around every clan for WoD.

Frostwolf

Just the basic Blue/Silver+Fur gear to represent the Frostwolf Clan.

Warsong

Black and Gray Plate to match the Warsong Tabard. Hopefully WoD will expand the "Warsong-esque" options for transmog.

Blackrock

Tried to build a set around the Cataclysmic Gladiator's sword and ended up with a mix between Furious and Wrathful Gladiator's Gear. I think it'll go along with the AU Blackrock clan nicely.

Bleeding Hollow

Tried to have that Primitive Jungle Warrior-vibe with this one, I think it turned out okay.

Shattered Hand

Not perfected yet, but when the glorious day that Strength Fist Weapons become a thing, I'll be prepared.

Warlock:

My Warlock's current transmog.

My Stormreaver-esque theme for WoD.

Shaman:

This is what I have planned for my Shaman. Credit goes to Everything Nice, only the shoulders and weapons were changed.

Hunter:

Currently working on stringing this together for my Hunter. Credit goes to Rkd, only the belt was changed.

So, what transmog sets do you guys use when you want your gear to match your race? Let's get something other than orcs in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Knight of the Silver Hand
    Wow... That Silver Hand set looks amazing.

Deleted
    Can i maybe get a gear list on that High elf ranger set?

Btw , a mean looking orc warrior as a seeker of knowledge made me chuckle eheh

ok its killing me what belt is that? on the monk set i know its van cleefs armour

It's a pvp belt, bought with honor. Not sure if it's available anymore (And if so, it will drop from the Sha world boss most likely) but it's from the last season. It's called "Dreadful Gladiator's Waistband of Cruelty"
    It's craft-able now via Leatherworking.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=93504#.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Alright, so we have Class Transmog threads in the Class forums, and "Rate the Transmog above you" in this forum, but let's have a thread to appreciate the transmog gear that people build around their character's race.

Warrior

Going around with a Kor'Kron theme currently, too bad the Warsong Kor'kron tabard isn't in game.
    item list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Nice, I used to enjoy trying to make my sets look fitting to the race as well as the class.
    I don't think mine look as strongly representative of their races as others posted here (really nice stuff Everything Nice and Wildberry!) but they're not bad.
    Draenei Shaman:

Draenei Paladin:

(I would use http://www.wowhead.com/item=30918 for the mace these days, but back when I made that set, I couldn't due to main hand/one hand restrictions)

Night Elf Druid

Not sure this qualifies as particularly night elfy, but I'm posting it anyway because it's my favourite mog for my priest :P
    [
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So, I could use a hand designing a "Horde theme" set for my orc shaman. By "Horde theme", I mean a set that symbolizes the entire Horde, as in all the races, to underline the whole "Horde be a family" aspect,- obviously I'd need the set to look good, not just a random pile of ugly... Any ideas?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

i ove the kor kron transmog

Deleted
    Knight of the Silver Hand
    Could you please share the item list? That is something I just have to work with. Stellar job.