Looking for FUN podcasts! Any suggestions?

So... after listening to the Lazlow Show (Lazlow of GTA's fame) - a 2 hour podcast of him and 2 friends just talking goofy smack about their lives - made me REALLY want to try out some more podcasts.

Problem is, I don't know of any along those lines as the Lazlow show.

Anybody got any suggestions? I really just want silly fun podcasts. Nothing with political edges or focusing on a specific topic (Video games, movies, ect) - just podcasts with insane people exchanging fun exchange stories and ideas - and above all BE FUNNY!

Any help will be greatly appreciated! thanks! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    If you enjoy some weirdness: Cox 'n' Crendor in the Morning

Also the animated version of little snippets. I cry of laughter every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The YoGPod. A podcast done by the now famous Yogscast. Most of these were during the time when they had like 10k-30k (or somewhere around that number) subs on youtube. To me it is one of the funniest podcast ever. I've re-listened to all of them about ten times over and they are still funny to me. Sadly, they have pretty much stopped making podcast mainly due to their massive success on youtube now. Or at least I presume that's the reason. So if you listen to all them then don't expect anymore.

Being a wow nerd I quickly found the most popular wow podcast the instance by scott johnson. Turns out he has his own podcast studio and produces an insane amount of shows.

The best show he does by far imo is called Filmsack. Scott and 3 of his co-hosts watch campy/horrid and sometimes awsome movies generally from the 80's/90's era and discuss what they liked/hated in a very comical way.

I would also highly recommend the morning stream as its basically a news and current events morning show and puts out about 4 episodes a week.

http://frogpants.com/podcasts/

If you're just looking for a couple of guys shooting the shit, SModcast is usually good for a laugh:

http://smodcast.com/channels/smodcast/

10+ Year Old Account

i enjoyed this show but i might be a little biased.

Thanks all! I'll check them out! ^_^

Anybody else got other suggestions?

I really enjoy Joe Rogan's podcast. He's surprisingly intelligent and has some great guests:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I really enjoy Joe Rogan's podcast. He's surprisingly intelligent and has some great guests:

Can vouch for this podcast was about to post it. The Bas Rutten, Louis Theroux, Doug Stanhope and Immortal Tech ones are decent. Rogans cool but he does talk too much sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    "monday morning podcast" bill burr's podcast is awesome.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    If you're just looking for a couple of guys shooting the shit, SModcast is usually good for a laugh:

http://smodcast.com/channels/smodcast/
    It's really weird but I loved Kevin Smith's films along with the Q&As. But he seems to have become a little unhinged over the last few years and became a dude who uses his audience as a platform to bitch about folks who've wronged him. It's all that weed. <- Generalization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look up the DVDASA podcast with David Choe and Asa Akira, hilarious stuff since the start.