Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the input everyone, I guess I'll give guardian a shot to see if I can enjoy it in CMs, would be amazing to get that set for my druid.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    about warrior aoe - its not limited to thunderclap - you also got Revenge( 1+ 2 additional targets) which is, pretty much, avalible all the time. and from talents there are the options between a 40sec (20sec if you hit 3+ targets) AOE CD, and 2 others with 60 sec CD. not to mention cleave and heroic leap. its a fair amount if aoe

Glyphed Demoshout also gives 3 free cleave/ heroic strike , which adds to quick aoe dps, and the fact that it is off GCD allows you to use revenge at the same time, to briefly bust aoe.

BTW - its not to say Druid tanks sucks, just to clearify that warriors got more AOE than Thunderclap
    Revenge cleave is limited when it comes to things like picking up streams of mobs or gaining quick threat in CMode enviroment, and TC, HL and Shockwave are the only "mass" AoE you get for snap threat (aside from Mocking Banner). I've already tanked with warrior though and gotten my CM set, so I'm aware of how to tank as one

Quote Originally Posted by Ryttge View Post
    If you want to save yourself some troubles go resto. And get a monk/dk tank. (Monks are incredibly easy to tank with, if you thought dk was a walk in the park you should try out monks.)
    I've tanked with a monk, it's my main tank, I'm aware of the state of them.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    why not just play as resto druid, constantly spamming healing spells, and then going doom mode with HotW on bosses.
    also you seem like an outright bad player, just because of the lack of flexibility
    I've played at 75+ percentile on every class I've chosen to gear well and play. Had several top 100 ranks in HC modes (11 fights) last patch which was my only "serious" raiding patch (as well as holding ranks 1-10 on several fights in normal while they were still the fights skipped on progress), still over 75th percentile with my main and my main alt. Can perform all 3 roles well enough to be a viable option to take in HC modes. How exactly does that make me bad? I just don't enjoy playing clunky specs and I'm not patient enough to play healers for long periods of time.

What a ridiculous comment to make.
    Last edited by Saybel; 2014-03-16 at 07:21 PM.