Deleted

WA - Trigger weakaura on "the Assembly line" number

Hi

Am trying to figure out how to trigger a WA on the of Assembly Line number, Siegecrafter Blackfuse HC fight.

Only thing i can se on my chat is:
    <Siegecrafter Blackfuse> The Assembly Line (<number>)

And i dont know what to use to collect it from that :/
    Am using ElvUI as UI.. and DBM.. Think the warning is from DBM.. but am not sure.
    Have tryed using "Boss Emote" to try to read it..but thats a fail. Also "boss Yell" and "raid warning".. under the Trigger->Event->Chat Message.

Reaeson: we are using an set order on what to kill on the belt. and am having trubbel to remember what to kill =)

Please, if anyone have any idee´s ?

/Moon

That is a DBM warning, which means you are unlikely to see any of the standard Blizzard events trigger. Beyond that, I can't help you.

Yeah, in order for WA to get the number you'd have to hook a completely separate function to something in DBM, which goes way beyond the standard usage of WA, even custom triggers.

Maybe practice makes perfect for you here. I was on belt duty for Siegecrafter and my memory isn't significantly above average but I had every one memorized long before we killed it.

Edit: You could replicate DBM's version and make your own counter, which might be easy or it might not. You'd have to look at the code.
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2014-03-15 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    Damn. That was my guess aswell...:/
    Been looking some at the DBM's code for siegecrafter. But am not that pro at cods, just know some basics..:/

Thanks guys for the responses

/moon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    Yeah, in order for WA to get the number you'd have to hook a completely separate function to something in DBM, which goes way beyond the standard usage of WA, even custom triggers.

Maybe practice makes perfect for you here. I was on belt duty for Siegecrafter and my memory isn't significantly above average but I had every one memorized long before we killed it.

Edit: You could replicate DBM's version and make your own counter, which might be easy or it might not. You'd have to look at the code.
    That is incorrect. I have exactly this aura done in WA. It counts current wave number as well as displays a list of turrets left on the main platform (which is after killing them on the belt) with current wave being written in CAPS. I'd rather not release it though. As for implementation details - you can create global variables in your aura custom code and then refer to or modify it between triggers.

http://imgur.com/CppmTfY - top left corner
    Last edited by mmoc4b462ab122; 2014-03-16 at 11:46 AM.

You'd have to use a custom trigger on the bosses yell or something. Have it add +1 to a local iterator then report.

This is not lua, but fauxcode:

local i = 1
    on bossTriggerFunction(){
    i+=1
    print "Siegecrafter Belt Wave" + i + "!"
    }

Quote Originally Posted by jack445 View Post
    I'd rather not release it though.
    Thats a real shame that you have one but don't want to share. Perhaps you can at least share your custom triggers?

Deleted
    if event == "RAID_BOSS_EMOTE" then
    local msg = ...
    if msg:find("Unfinished weapons") then
    WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE = WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE + 1
    return true
    end
    end
    10 chars...

Quote Originally Posted by jack445 View Post
    10 chars...
    That's what I meant by replicating what DBM does

You could also combine this with the DBM API to get the current count instead of counting on your own

Deleted
    Yea I know, I don't want to depend on anything other than WA though

I HAVE NOT tested this, but it should work.

Code:
    dC0DhaGiIkxcikJIO4uejVcrjMfr4wGk2LuQHrihdOwMq6zeLMgHkxtkzBGQ(MKY4isDoefRdrjDpGWbfQfsf9qevteuPlsWgPcFKqjJerPCsKsRKsMPKkUPqStQQFsu1qLuPLIu8ustvPUQu1wbsFvQCwGOAUek1EH(Redg1HLKfJOu9yQYKrYLvSze5ZsXOPuDAbVMqvZguUnvA3u8BLmCKQLdYZbmDrxhHTte9DGiJxsvNNsz9ekmFcfTFvJGXnQv4gtubqnABrTBHQlQuOsHBubgyKQ7kysuDk)ElFK6i4yJk00ewMTn6dQnqlc6OAiC3qHMMbca9bJAGcvnmnZzYxeMCGqf2QIc3OcTGn4gvxcyza3yIjMOo1tVYqnuOtmr1d3OpyCJkvaGoSkB7P(e1ZOcnnHLzBJ(GAo1NOMqHMMbc3OM2OpO6raKlxu9iaYLBjTrFqDKCmjQJKJjbqvWNC5793c0u0DmnBjol4tU89(BbAkc(WvIZ1ToXGCbAkc(BbAO1xSkDYttDGlQEea5YfvsegVmSmYuKOibzFbair72TL6wNpF(8ToF(85U4IFFKIth9QqPlgubqi6wNpF(8TgdfQEea5YTypqnOMb3HctubPavAhDutAPbhfSOOrRjBu4jtn4rsWPLiuduOQKxO1eYqfSGymOAiC3qHMMbca9bJQ9j0yprhWxRvlzR1sAWsxt2wWdgEKeCehzqf2QIc3OcTGn4gvxcyza3yIjMyI(rXnQuba6WQSTN6tupJk00ewMTn6dQ5uFIAcfAAgiCJAAJ(GQhbqUCrLIaQkdldQGr1JaixUOsIW4LHLrMIeJ7khjA3UTu36wNpF(CG05XDLdzLuWqjJC9gsbtaW(qDgKMk6ldGCsDoTpMBD(85ZNpF(CxCXVpsXPJEvO0fdQWzqCUlU43hP40rVku6Ibv4mz5m4BD(85ZNpF(C3uj(ycOkG2QxLrqYXKYixxCXVpsXPJEvO0fdQGCsDRZNpF(85ZN1XqrU9QmYaau1mYixxLKZz5A3UlU43hP40rVku6Ibvqc5OjMw4kNu3685ZNpF(8zOjjGmNtiI5wNpF(8yOU1TgdfQJKJjbqLCYw8UerfRcnX0c3It5vTier(TaQEea5YTK2OpOosoMevpcGC5wShOguZG7qHjQGuGkTJoQjT0GJcwu0O1Knk8KPg8ij40seQbkuvYl0A8Gg3XKOAiC3qHMMbca9bJQ9j0yprhWxRvlzR1sAWsxt2wWdgEKeCehzqf2QIc3OcTGn4gvxcyza3yIjMyI(YIBujTmPgeJb9JkouPca0HvztZkpXdGQZbwEgKbGkSvffUrfAbBWnQUeWYaUXetmrLWKqHMMbc3O6raKlxujry8YWYiJu3685ZNV15ZNphiDUlU43hP40rVku6Ibv4miaXzrNt7J5wNpF(85ZNpdnjbK5Ccrm3685ZNhd1ToF(85BngkmrfAAclZ2g9b1G3YGAcfAAgiCJAAJ(GQhbqUCrLIaQkdldQGrDKCmjaQDXf)(ifNo6vHsxmOcO6raKl3sAJ(GkqwLeaO6raKlxnR8epaQKimEzyzKrQBDRZNpFoq6CxCXVpsXPJEvO0fdQW5lMG4SOZP9XCRZNpF(85ZNHMKaYCUlU43hP40rVku6Ibv4wNpF(8yOU1TgdfQEea5YfvsegVmSmYi1ToF(85BD(85ZbsN7Il(9rkoD0RcLUyqfoFXeeNfDoTpMBD(85ZNpF(m0KeqMZjeXCRZNpFEmu3685ZNV1yOq1JaixUf7bQb1m4ouyIA9YtIeWKOpCe1wKirGJgvunrYcoAluduOQKxGBaGoSkBOAiC3qHMMbca9bJkvaGoSkB06TmOsRjhisvEJytR3Yai206dAX5allIidQazLN4bQ7kysujxWFlqdMyIQKOpyXbweMic
    Code:
    --Initialize
    ----Trigger on: ENCOUNTER_START, ENCOUNTER_END, PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD
    function()

WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE=0

end
    --Custom time: 1

--Increment
    ----Trigger on: CHAT_MSG_RAID_BOSS_EMOTE
    function(_,emote,...)

if emote:find("Unfinished weapons") then
    		WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE = WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE + 1
    		WeakAuras.ScanEvent("WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE")
    		SendChatMessage("Wave "..WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE,"RAID")
    		return true
    	end

end
    --Custom time:1

--Display
    ----Trigger on: WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE
    function()

if WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE ~= 0 then
    		return true
    	end

end

--STACKS
    function()

if WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE ~= 0 then
    		return WA_NUM_BFUSE_WAVE
    	end

end
    This can be done in fewer auras, but it doesn't matter. SC_Initialize makes sure the value of the counter is Zero on encounter beginning and end (and when you log in) so that SC_Display doesn't show up all the time, SC_Increment does the counting (and the spamming to your raid), and SC_Display just shows what the current count is at.
    Last edited by Kingoomieiii; 2014-03-17 at 09:34 PM.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would it not be simpler to have WA scan your chat log for the message that BW/DBM sends to it?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh