Deleted

Forgot password, don't have box anymore > screwed?

Hey'all

Wanted to try the new patch, but i always had my game set on "remember password". Now for some reason the client cleared the password and i can't remember for the life of me what i used.
    I don't have the game box anymore as i always ditch them in the garbage (don't like storing useless plastic....), so i guess i am screwed now or is there another way to recover the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    No...I couldn't remember any of my info for the life of me when I came back and since I had last played two years ago I didn't have the disc anymore.

I went to the website and put in a support ticket...I'm not sure but I think I was somehow able to log into that even though I didn't remember my password to put into the game launcher anymore. I filled out a ticket with what information I could remember and had a response with my username and a reset password link within 30 minutes.

All I could remember was my account name and email and the fact that I had an 80 ele and 80 guardian (didn't even know their names) on it when I quit, so that's what I told them.

Even if you can't log into the site and put in a support ticket, there should be an option to at least email them somewhere. I'm sure they can help you out if you can remember any vital information.

Deleted
    Ah thanks

Just made a support ticket and hoping for the best then, thanks for your input