Cool What character did you boost and how were the introductory quests?

Trying to decide what character to boost myself.

Did you find the introductory quests etc helpful?
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Aren't the introductory quests only if it's your first 90?

There weren't any introductory quests. You just get plopped in the middle of your faction's city in Pandaria and let loose.

I boosts my spriest... haven't logged in him since

I'm skypiea and I regret boosting my Twink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Made a monk on new server,no introductory quests,just spawn right in the middle of Shrine.So far its fun as highest lvl monk i ever had is only 42.This should keep me busy with gearing up and whats not for few weeks (or at least until Reaper comes out)

Wow really? I thought there was some kind of a "Here's your character, check this quest out!" stuff.

Thanks for the info. Still trying to decide...
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

I am thinking of getting the WOD expansion now and just level up a dk.

Finish the starter zone..lvl 58.. queue up a few dungeons as tank...lvl 60... Train BS and JC...Boost.

It wouldn't be my first DK though, but I haven't played one all of MoP.

Would be the fastest IMO. (minus the instant 90's...would rather get the free professions out of it )

The introductory quests are for the boosted 90s after WoD drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    there should be proving ground requirements!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    there should be proving ground requirements!
    Har har.

I have not yet used my 90 boost. I had just finished leveling a new druid gatherer when they introduced the sky golem and then told us about free level 90s. Thanks, Blizzard .... Some days, I think they're watching what I do to nerf it the moment I jump on the bandwagon. Have friends who boosted classes they are considering as re-rolls for WoD. I have basically every class at 85 or 90, so I just can't figure out what I should do. Considering using it to replicate one of my raid characters as an opposite faction alt, but I don't really want to be a nasty goblin or an ugly troll.

Deleted
    11 90s on the server I play on. Saving my 90 for a new class in 8.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    11 90s on the server I play on. Saving my 90 for a new class in 8.0!
    wow, I didn´t think of that. I would almost bet they would not allow that, or possibly it will be a hero class that starts at high level.