Thread: Critique me

Critique me

I'm sure there's a better place to post something like this but I just don't know where.

So I'm just looking for some more experienced players to critique my toon or my play style so I can improve some bit. I've recently started recording logs to have something to look back on and focus on more. I'm gunna link Thok flex mode that I did last night because I felt I did well in the encounter.

Armory: eu(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Saighde/advanced
    (I'm actively trying to replace timeless pieces as well as ToT lfr ring. I'm on p2 of Legendary Q so it'll be some weeks before legendary cape / trink. I also need to level up professions)

Log: www(.)warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/M4Hjg1d3y7N8FVmK/
    Any help / criticism would be appreciated. Just looking to improve.

Cheers,
    Saighde

Once you get your 4 piece drop Thrill of the Hunt.

Your reforge/enchants look right.

And yeah, you need to level those professions. ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mepeteatu View Post
    Once you get your 4 piece drop Thrill of the Hunt.

Your reforge/enchants look right.

And yeah, you need to level those professions. ;p
    No, do not drop ToTH as SV once you get 4p. It is godly. Especially on aoe encounters, fervor cannot even compete. The only advantage Fervor has over ToTH is on the initial pull to get your AMoC up faster. Even with perfect use (which is hard depending on the fight/guilds tactics) fervor puts out far less focus conservation that ToTH, and as I have already said, on AoE ToTH is king.

It is, but what fights are you needing it for?

Last time I remember needing mass AoE was Blade Lord or maybe Horridon.

I also find it often conflicts with LnL, or maybe that's just me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mepeteatu View Post
    It is, but what fights are you needing it for?

Last time I remember needing mass AoE was Blade Lord or maybe Horridon.

I also find it often conflicts with LnL, or maybe that's just me.
    Any fight this tier that has a substantial amount of aoe, toth will come out far ahead. Immerseus/Protectors for cleave/Norushen depending on your tactic/Galakras/Nazgrim/Spoils/Thok even/Garrosh. I find it to surpass Fervor in single target also. It does conflict with LnL, but so does fervor.

Deleted
    The increased focus cost of Arcane shot means that under the ToTH buff you can still proc it when using Arcane shot, this made the talent a lot more desirable for single target as well. And the interaction with AS and the reduction of rapid fire is also quite good. Overall, using ToTH or Fervor wont make or break your dps.

ToTH is amazing I always use it. Yes it procs so much that you feel the need to keep spamming it but never spam it when you have LNL proc'd. It also procs so much that you might see your serpent sting fall off but that shouldn't happen very often.