View Poll Results: Which level 90 would you blacklist from showing up in your random queues?

Voters
497. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gate of the Setting Sun

28 5.63%
  • Mogu'shan Palace

9 1.81%
  • Scarlet Halls

3 0.60%
  • Scarlet Monastery

4 0.80%
  • Scholomance

4 0.80%
  • Shado-Pan Monastery

102 20.52%
  • Siege of Niuzao Temple

209 42.05%
  • Stormstout Brewery

42 8.45%
  • Temple of the Jade Serpent

12 2.41%
  • I would not blacklist any of them!

60 12.07%
  • I don't run dungeons!

24 4.83%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Siege, mogushan, shadopan

if i really have to chose one it would be siege of niuzao

Signature made by Serryn

Dungeons are fine, I would blacklist that "A Little Patience" scenario.

Boils down to "those that feel like taking forever when going through them for the 400th time". So pretty much Siege, Shado-Pan, and Scholomance, the rest is acceptable.
    There are too many design flaws in your game. As a result, your customers' game experience may be degraded. Fire or replace the failing developers if you don't want to see this message again.

temple of the jade serpent, mari takes so long to summon 4 water elementals.. most fights take forever to start cause of the lore bullshit
    stormstout same reason
    and shado pan monastery/ nizao temple/mogushan for the same reasons.

Everything but Scholomance.

Niuzao and SPM, long with lots of downtime.

None now.
    Siege of Niuzao Temple back then, mostly because it's such an oddball in terms of mechanics. People pulling adds, people ignorant about the bombs, people ignorant about interrupting last boss, people ignorant about sap bombs on 2nd boss throwing on the demolisher pack (ROYALLY FU!).
    Shado-pan Monastery as a 2nd pick, again with the mechanics. Too gimmicky and way too long. Gets annoying with a bad group.

If they do things right with WoD dungeons (I wager not), we would have no RP sections, no artificial doorstops and no reason to stand still. No roadblocks like the tower boss of Gate where only range can DPS the boss (IF THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THE BOSS' PATTERNS), or the gauntlet boss of Siege.
    Why can't we choose to take the sap down and charge in the big pack?
    We're limited to some mechanics the devs thought would be fun, but they didn't think about players ever returning to the dungeon.

My picks for Warlords of Draenor will hopefully be 0 blacklisted dungeons. I hope.

I've always hated Stormstout Brewery and I'm not exactly sure why...but that would get my blacklist.

Siege of Niuzao.. Second boss is the worst encounter in the history.

Now, if the waves came when the last one died, it'd be better, but still not remotely decent.

Either Shado-pan or Niuzao. Tough choice.

Wonderful Signature made by Shyama
    | NO BETA CLUB |

Tossup between Shadopan and Niuzao just because of all the forced RP slowing the places down.

Siege of Niuzao and Shado-pan cuz 2nd boss RP shit.
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    So far the following features seem to be the worst for people:
    • Unskippable, repetitive RP
    • Convoluted and unintuitive layouts
    • Long, slow, time-wasting mechanics or pathways with lots of non-combat delays or boring/bland fight chains (Waterspeaker)

Dungeons which are "boring", but quick, to-the-point, and keep you fighting either trash or bosses basically the whole time seem to be faring a lot better in the poll.
    This really, especially point #1 and #3, dungeons with either of those two tend to quickly become hated among the community.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk

Voted siege of Niuzao. Tons of trash and long tedious bosses, worst of all being that long mantid gauntlet.

I don't mind any of the 90s but when leveling I would Blacklist Hellfire Ramparts after doing it 1 or 2 times, I get that one over and over again from level 60 to 64 same with Utgarde Keep when I get to 70.
    Immersion - Hate the word but love the show!

Siege and Shado-Pan, just because I hate seeing them come up in LFD. Nothing anywhere near the horrors that was the Occulus Loading Screen, but still bad
    Alliance - Shadowsong

Horde - Tarren-Mill
    Culmination - Nulo - Amissio - Dreadnought

I loathed Gate of the Setting Sun but for a while it seemed as if that was the only one I was getting. The boss fight was annoying and the mechanics with the elevators never sat well with me.

Honestly though, in a general sense I don't like fights involving gimmick mechanics and vehicles of any kind.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Out of those choices, none of them. While leveling? Dire Maul and Blackrock dungeons. Any of them. I have to avoid random queueing just before BC just to make sure I don't end up in either BRS disaster.
    Gone until the next expansion.

I don't like any that break the flow. I don't mind nizau, the second boss RP is crap but the fact that you can get 30 stacks of that buff and one shot whole trash packs is awesome.

Dislike stormstout the most though.