Poll: Which level 90 would you blacklist from showing up in your random queues?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Niuzao is a little slow due to the scripted parts, but aside from that its one of my faves since you can basically run from instance entrance to second boss without stopping, wait for scripted slow encounter, then clear the rest of the place in a pull or two. Scholo prob fav. HATE GATE!

None of them are really painful heroic, but Gate of the Setting Sun can go DIAF for Challenge mode....

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadopan and Siege obviously because they take me the longest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Siege and Shado-Pan, just because I hate seeing them come up in LFD. Nothing anywhere near the horrors that was the Occulus Loading Screen, but still bad
    Good old times haha. Everytime it popped up 1 or 2 people leave instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Siege of Niuzao Temple because of the second boss.
    This was my reasoning too for selecting siege. In the time it takes to do that second boss a group could clear almost any other dungeon save for shado pan monastery but shado pan monastery is no where near as bad as 2nd boss on siege.

Current max level dungeons none of them. Leveling a different story especially the black rock dungeons and maybe gnomer after the 5th or 6th having that one pop. Might be useful to blacklist some in WoD but who knows at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    The stupid Siege of Rambro's Temple. I don't like gated encounters, I hate not being able to just pull the whole place. But that's just me :P

A close second would be Stormstout. I don't understand why it wasn't a scenario. Such a waste of development time for a character that appeared less than Deathwing in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    siege. That whole throwing oil thing probably seemed fun and refreshing, but if it offers absoultely no challenge, it just becomes annoying

I hate Shado-Pan Monastery with a passion. If you're group is bad, and I'm mostly talking about really low-geared (usually accompanied with low-skilled) it's horror. Not so bad anymore since I can heal most tanks / dds now regardless of their gear, but I very often quit the second I spawn in shado-pan monastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like most of the MoP dungeons, what little of them there are. I think some of them get chosen way too often on random queue, like Siege/Shado/Mogushan. My least favorite is probably Mogu'shan it's the fact that I've run that one more than any of the others that makes me dislike it. The biggest problem with LFD right now is the anemic pool size of dungeons for this expansion. Compared to BC/Wrath and hell even Cataclysm; MOP has hardly any new dungeons and the sad part is that the best ones are the old dungeons that got redesigned.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Siege of Niuzao temple, they really should install a gong where you can manually spawn waves at your own pace, so extremely boring waiting for all the waves to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a stupid idea. You already have the choice to pick which dungeons you're doing... no one is forcing you to pick random, you're picking it on your own will because you want that random bonus. If you don't want to put up with dungeons you hate, then simply forfeit the bonus and pick the dungeons you want... Ohh, you want to pick the dungeons you do AND get the bonus loot? IMO, this shouldn't even be a consideration by blizzard, they should laugh at the idea and call the person who created it a dipstick.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of MoPs dungeons while boring because of the sheer lack of difficulty lacked the things that make people want to skip them. People skip dungeons because of clunky mechanics, or being LONG slogs with inefficient valor/jp gains. My least favorite one is probably Siege of Niuzao Temple because of the rp, but its not blacklist worthy.

Could we just combine them all. They might actually become slightly fun. Bloody waste of time to do them separately even at launch.

In MoP it was the first time I didn't like even a single dungeon in a whole expansion. The worst one for me was Stormstout Brewery. I don't know why, I was sick of it from the very beginning. Didn't like its boss mechanics, silly atmosphere, dialogs - everything. The second must be Siege of Niuzao Temple.

I kind of want to get a Challenge mode set for my mage, but couldn't make myself do all these awful MoP dungs again and again. Maybe I'll do it still just because the rewards will become unobtainable come WoD.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Siege, there is too much dialogue in places that completely halt the group at times.

don't think i'd blacklist any of them at this point, can piss through all of them in 5-10 mins flat regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I pick all of them? I hated MoP's dungeons. The only one I find even remotely fun and interesting is Scholomance, and I much prefer the old version.

Where is the "depends on circumstances" option?
    Because the way these polls are set up right now they are already about something other than blacklisting, they are about which dungeons are well liked and which are not, which is something that could only be addressed by changing the dungeons and a tool to blacklist them would be bandaid fix at best.
    A tool to blacklist them temporary would instead offer the option to blacklist dungeons you don't feel like running "right now", for example because you already ran that one three times, or it is the one you need no more loot from but it feels like you get it every time (happens if you level in dungeons, even when you reach the maxlevel you will get those lower ones again and again because of thers leveling there).
    The ability to blacklist some would be much better for everyone than just killing one boss then leaving to try for better luck in the queue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What a stupid idea. You already have the choice to pick which dungeons you're doing... no one is forcing you to pick random, you're picking it on your own will because you want that random bonus. If you don't want to put up with dungeons you hate, then simply forfeit the bonus and pick the dungeons you want... Ohh, you want to pick the dungeons you do AND get the bonus loot? IMO, this shouldn't even be a consideration by blizzard, they should laugh at the idea and call the person who created it a dipstick.
    Yes that would work, but only until you have done every one once. So the only thing that would accomplish would be for me to play less, but it is not like other people are affected since nobody needs tanks, so its ok, right?

I'd love it if everybody blacklisted the Oculus back in Wrath. Because then I could run it without the spoiled brats who hated it - that place was awesome.

Especially when I did Ruby+Emerald Void back in 3.0.

Siege of Niuzao and only Siege of Niuzao. I don't care for any sort of scripted NPC RP events that you can't skip. They are fun once, and only once, and then I just want to get past them as quickly as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Why is it okay for battlegrounds but not dungeons? Once the first raid tier is out and on farm there is little point in running 5-mans except for VP. If you find 5mans fun then by all means, but you have to acknowledge that Blizzard made these random daily 5mans as a means to acquire VP, and most raiders just want to get it over with as quickly as possible. 5mans are purely a means to an end, and when you put in dungeons like Siege of Niuzao that are significantly longer than any of the others you are going to get people complaining about it.

Siege due to the second boss. We need option to aoe everything
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic