Poll: Which level 90 would you blacklist from showing up in your random queues?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Watcher just tweeted today that they will be turning on the gong for LFD too

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seige of Nuizao Temple

Boring, tedious, annoying... And a shame since the 3rd boss is actually really really great.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

15+ Year Old Account
    If this was added in wrath no one would of ran Oculas.

I forget whether it is Scarlet Monastery or Scarlet Halls, but the one dungeon with the boss that whirlwinds around the entire area and kills you if you don't move. I always get super anxious every time I encounter that guy
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Seige of Nuizao Temple mostly because of the second boss encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    I forget whether it is Scarlet Monastery or Scarlet Halls, but the one dungeon with the boss that whirlwinds around the entire area and kills you if you don't move. I always get super anxious every time I encounter that guy
    Slightly OT, but ... Tank him at the top of the stairs. Tank has auto-aggro on the mobs that spam in and when Harlan does Blades of Light, everyone just watches which direction he goes, hops down in the pit, and then follows him back up to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkrinds View Post
    edit: I like mogu-shan, but why do tanks still bring the boss to the far back of the room? I haven't found that necessary on normal ever and not since 5.0 on heroic.
    Bit OT #2, but... It makes it easier to avoid all the mechanics since there's no blade traps, the axes rarely reach that far, and usually zero or 1 fire-staff wander in. For the most part is just lets everyone tunnel, even if they have no idea what's going on.

Deleted
    Wow, I am really surprised at the hate for SoNT. I think that instance is great and short. Also surprised that GotSS got so many votes. Personally I just hate SSB and MP so would get rid of either of those. Both intances, while not being slow, are just more dull and boring than the others in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    If this was added in wrath no one would of ran Oculas.
    And The Culling of Stratholme... Gimmicky dungeons are the worst.

any with prolong RP of any type. i love the lore and have read all books etc - but once is enough thank-you VERY much.

Siege of Niuzao Temple 2nd boss wasn't too bad, I don't know why people would vote on it because you don't really have to do anything.

The WORST of all dungeons(yes all including all previous expansions) has to be Shado-Pan Monastery.

That 2nd boss with the initiates that wouldn't group up and come in 9999999 waves is complete waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    If your group has good enough DPS, you can kill him before he casts that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I'd blacklist everything from end of Ulduar onwards...

with the tempfe of nizaou change, probably shadowpan monanstry. But not because its horrible, just because that would proably be the most effective to take out.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    gate or siege

horrid
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand Stormstout Brewery. 'Alemental'. Really?! That place was the first time in this game i felt like i wasn't playing WoW, but some crappy game for kids 6+ years old.

I have to say the whole theme of Pandaria didn't feel much like it 'fit' the game for me (although a lot of raids had very cool encounters). Compare Cata's instances to MoP's instances for example: Even though (on average) MoP kicks Cata's ass when it comes to enjoyable encounters, the overall theme of them felt a lot less 'WoW-y'. At least for me, and i'm pretty sure a few others feel similar.

If I want a quick valor cap I block out the longer ones, if I want to farm then the opposite occurs.