545 ILVL Destro Warlock LF New Home

I am currently looking for a new home. I use to be a hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my class extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mehen/advanced

I am currently 13/14n on my Resto Druid, however I would like to go back to my Warlock.

Raid days that i am available: Can raid any day of the week, 6pm est (earliest I can raid due to work) and have weekends wide open.

Goals: I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses.

Guild/Raid Expectations:I enjoy raiding and would love to find an environment that is relaxed where everyone is focused but having fun.

I do not mind whether you are a 25 man raiding guild or 10 man. I can transfer whenever, either horde or alliance doesnt matter to me.

<Second Attempt> is looking for exceptional raiders in our transition from 10s to 20s for Mythic raiding in WoD. If you have what it takes, this is an immediate core spot. Add our battletags if you are interested to schedule an interview and/or find out more information.

Guild Information:
    Guild: Second Attempt
    Server: Eonar
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Size: 10-man (20 in WoD)
    Raid Type: Heroic Progression
    Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    Raid Times: 9PM- 12AM EST
    Contact/Battletag:
    BATTLE TAG:
    DeathRow#1838 - Recruit Officer
    <Second Attempt> is a former top world 70 guild on Eonar that has roots dating back to Vanilla. Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you as we push for a top world rank and kills again!

We are seeking players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were previously pushing! If you are looking to do 10 mans now and 20 mans down the road, but also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server we want to talk with you.

Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

I wanted to let you know we are in high need of a warlock that is competent and is on time. If you can fit this simple criteria you will have a core spot. If I can get your battletag we can talk about this in more depth if you are interested or you can just use the ones below to request.

Guild Name: Trial and Error
    Faction: Horde
    Realm (US/EU): Draenor
    Realm Type: PvE
    Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
    Battlegroup: Cyclone
    Progression: T16 10/14 Heroic 25 Man
    Raid Times: 7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
    Raid Schedule: Monday-Thursday
    Openings: (Warlock high need, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, and a competent healer of any class). Will take others if we feel you are an exceptional player that would help round out our future 20-man mythic raid team.

Trial and Error-Draenor US is looking for talented players of all types and we would like to find the best talent for our future 20 man mythic raiding team. The guild is filled with many Vanilla veterans and talented players all around. We do flex raids on the weekends for alts or characters trying to gear up for raiding. We also do achievement runs for those who need it. We are a very tight knit group of friends and we will do whatever we can to make new recruits feel welcome. We also have our own guild Twitch channel and our own Youtube channel with our kill videos for all to see. If we feel you can help us get to the next level we will definitely give you a fair shot. You can contact Lucid or Asra for more details. If you talk to Asra tell him Lucid sent you. If you want to contact me my RealID is Lucidterror#1746. We hope to be killing Garrosh and others in WoD with you soon.
    Last edited by Lucidterror; 2014-03-20 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Addition

Hi Mehen!

If you're still looking for a guild, you should check out Heresiarch -- US-Drenden. We're a 10m guild currently 10/14 heroic and slowly growing to prepare for Mythics next expansion. We have a fun and tight-knit community while still focusing on killing bosses on a fairly short schedule. Raids are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST, and we rarely go over those times. If you're interested, you should check us out at www.heresiarchguild.com, or add Richenda#1827 and we can chat!

Hi! I'd love to talk more with you about raiding with us.

[A] <Last Pull> 9/14 heroic. We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and DPS for 25 man raiding! Come join us as we kill new heroic bosses and look towards the next expansion!

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 25man raiding guild. Founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and

continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ealers-amp-DPS!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.
    Current Progression:
    9/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar
    Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.
    If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Send me a PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Ninetailfox or Earrl.

Contact Ninetailfox, Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

I honestly feel like we are the perfect place for you! Shattered fates currently has two raid groups. There is a 25 man team that is 14/14N and 8/14H. The second is a 10 man team that i run myself with another person. We are 14/14N starting on normals. I have currently 16 people in my 10 man group and it is hard to get everybody in. We want everybody to have fun and enjoy themselves. We have a really good group of people, because of this we are expanding to a second 25 man team. We are in need of a warlock for our roster, and feel like you could be the perfect one. We are laid back, we joke and mess around but when it comes to progression and bosses we are focused.

We raid wed,friday and saturday 9:30pm-12:30am EST

I would also like to talk to you in game, please add igfa#1872 and i can give you more details. I feel like this could be the perfect place for you

If you would like also we can bring you in on a trial run next week, you can come raid with us cross-realm so that you see how our raid environment is and how we run things
    Last edited by Igfa; 2014-03-31 at 12:28 AM.

Unhinged is currently seeking 1 ranged dps for a core raid spot. That means you!

This is a new group and is currently 10/14. This is our second raid team as it will be merged with the first for Mythic raiding in WoD. It is an all main group and is not filled with alts or "bads."

Raid times are 6pm PST - 9pm PST Tuesday & Thursday and 5pm PST - 9pm PST Sunday.
    Horde - Silvermoon - US

contact me in-game - Orph#1909

Hey there! The Odds Favor Us(Alliance - Alexstrasza) is seeking a few more ranged dps to round out our 25m roster! We are currently 6/14 heroic and raid just 9 hours a week! Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9pm CST(7-10pm EST). Our schedule caters to mostly first shift working class players who are unable or prefer not to raid too late. Age range is no younger than 21 years old and most of us land between 25-40 years old.

My btag is Lgeme84#1466
    Website to apply: http://theoddsfavorus.guildlaunch.com/

Hope to talk to you soon! Stay frosty!

Solidarity started out as one of the strongest guilds on World of Warcraft but disbanded and took dominion over Guild Wars 2 Jade Quarry server.. In this expansion we came back; recreated by one of its original two members as a 25 man guild. It has since become a strong progressive guild now progressing in heroic raid content, with one 20 man team of raiders that have been raiding and playing video games together since 2012. Our goals are to build a stronger community on Wryrmrest Accord, have fun and revive 25 man raiding (soon to be Mythic raiding) for this content and WOD.

RECRUITMENT

• Prot Warrior - Medium
    • Fury Warrior- Medium
    • Prot Paladin - High
    • Ret Paladin - Medium
    • Holy Paladin - Medium
    • Hunter - Medium
    • Rogue - Medium
    • Holy/Disc Priest - Medium
    • Shadow Priest - High
    • Blood DK - Low
    • Frost/Unholy DK - Medium
    • Resto Shaman - High
    • Ele Shaman - High
    • Enhance Shaman - Medium
    • Mage - High
    • Warlock - High
    • BM Monk - High
    • MW Monk - High
    • WW Monk – Medium
    • Guardian Druid - High
    • Resto Druid - Medium
    • Feral Druid - Medium

• As always, any exceptional players of any class, spec, or role are encouraged to contact us!

PROGRESSION
    • 14/14 Normal Siege of Orgrimmar

RAID TIMES
    • Timezone: PST
    • Tuesday 6:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Wednesday 6:00pm - 9:00am
    • Sunday 6:00pm - 9:00am
    • Occasionally we will push past 9:00pm on progression, but that is the exception rather than the rule.

WHAT SOLIDARITY HAS TO OFFER
    • Progression raiding on a more relaxed schedule
    • Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication
    • Fun raid and Teamspeak environment

WHAT SOLIDARITY EXPECTS OF YOU
    • 95%+ attendance rate, three nights a week
    • Knowledge of your class
    • Situational awareness
    • Listen to and accept constructive criticism
    • Desire to progress in current-tier content

HOW TO JOIN
    • If you are interested, please visit our website to apply or contact Fanitx#1230. If you have any questions Thanks for your time.

Website
    solidarity-gaming.com

ABOUT SOLIDARITY
    We are a serious raiding guild, but we also value things like sleep and sanity. We love to progress, but not at the cost of burning out. Our core group is dedicated and very knowledgeable who have adjusted their own busy schedules in order to raid - we are not interested in wasting our time (or yours) several nights a week screwing around.

We do expect people to be on time and have consistent attendance. While working on hardmodes, it is very important to maintain continuity from night to night. We definitely take into account people’s work schedules and real-life emergencies, but would appreciate you being able to make a large majority of these raid times, or letting us know in advance if you won’t be able to attend.

We believe everyone should be looking for those little ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive about doing this- and asking if they need assistance. We want you to perform in raids, as an individual and as part of a team, but a positive learning attitude goes a long way, too.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

I could use a competent warlock in my raid love them lock cookies if want more info can hit me up @ Terror#1595 or check out our website

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues . We are also looking for some bench raiders to strengthen our team. We would like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless. We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home and we will schedule a mumble interview with you.
    Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Thursday/Sunday/Monday
    Raid Team 2 ( wipes at zero percent)raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.

Just increased to 548 ilvl..still looking for a new home!!

I am interested in speaking with you. Check out 1shot.guildluanch.com and if you like what you see contact me.. Real ID: Krazy#1922

Rather than fill up your post with a page full of our spam you can find our full recruitment post here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-growth-to-25
    I think you could be a good fit for the group were looking to grow to be in WoD and would love to talk to you about the future

We are 14/14H in 10m but looking to expand to 25 in prep of WoD we have existed since the end of wrath and want to continue our tradition of killing the hardest bosses offered in the game as they are relevant. We are looking for players who want to get in on the ground layer of our expansion and grow with us into Wod. Much more info can be found in the link above or by visiting our website or talking to our recruitment officer

Keilania (Keilania#1585)

www.elysiummagtheridon.guildportal.com

If you are still looking for a raiding guild contact Lucky#1225