Thread: WW Monk Build

WW Monk Build

Hi I recently boosted a monk up to 90 and have been playing around with it for a bit and I am wondering what the best build would be. I can see the benefits to the different stats and am just curious as to what I should run with.

haste > crit > mastery the haste for the building and spending of chi quickly for the TEB
    haste > mastery > crit haste for building TEB quickly and the mastery for TEB procs
    mastery > crit > haste steright up mastery for TEB procs

another question I have is chi brew vs. ascension I see the benefits of both and just wondering witch is generally better.
    lastly I have watched a few videos about the rotation but I am still confused about when the best time to use FoF.

thanks for your time

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razatherogue View Post
    Hi I recently boosted a monk up to 90 and have been playing around with it for a bit and I am wondering what the best build would be. I can see the benefits to the different stats and am just curious as to what I should run with.

haste > crit > mastery the haste for the building and spending of chi quickly for the TEB
    haste > mastery > crit haste for building TEB quickly and the mastery for TEB procs
    mastery > crit > haste steright up mastery for TEB procs

another question I have is chi brew vs. ascension I see the benefits of both and just wondering witch is generally better.
    lastly I have watched a few videos about the rotation but I am still confused about when the best time to use FoF.

thanks for your time
    These questions are very easily answered in this forum.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1383320-Monk-FAQs
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lker-PvE-Guide

The answers you seek are in these threads. In the future I recommend you give the guides a look before making a new thread.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    From my experience at WW best results for me were hast to ~11k>crit>mastery with Chibrew for most fights. AoE fights like galakras, spoils and sometimes sha and norushen i took Ascension and jade wind for extra AoE and keeping RJW up gave me the extra chi. On gal and spoils i would take chi burst over chi wave because there are always multiple (3+) targets up.

Deleted
    13k Haste > Crit > Mastery with Chi Brew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>