Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by officerlahey View Post
    it's funny chchclhklshit looks like a clown and his little shit-guild shit friend has to step in and fight his shit battle for himmm
    Responding to my earnest request for you to share the mistakes you have discovered in our Garrosh strategy so that they may be rectified with some nonsensical insults is leading me to believe that you were bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by moonkinman View Post
    Thanks for sticking around long enough to let me troll you.

G'day, mate.
    Parroting what other people said because you just exhausted your last brain cell? GG.

Quote Originally Posted by moonkinman View Post
    Thanks for sticking around long enough to let me troll you.

G'day, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

"trolling" is acting like a retard, am I good at "trolling"??

Sure it wasn't a stretch for you then, being retarded and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooglecoborg View Post
    Responding to my earnest request for you to share the mistakes you have discovered in our Garrosh strategy so that they may be rectified with some nonsensical insults is leading me to believe that you were bluffing.
    No need you shitclowns struggle to even make a shit one night clear consistantly 6months after the content is current. What a joke lmfao. chckchckchcklshit pads his balls off on weps and still last on boss damage and last overall. Kid's shit. Wanna go up 10 ranks from your current irrelevancy? kick the chiken shit retard that still doesn't understand how to min/max the boss and shit talks good players and scums people, he'll prolly leave you mid progress anyway to sell his account after you geared him lmfaoooo

officerlahey is responsible for the holocaust and apartheid. Not only is he behind such heinous historical events, he also hijacked flight 370 and is responsible for the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby. How do I know this? Because I said so.

Now, take a look at that and point out where my logical fallacy lies.

No need you shitclowns struggle to even make a shit one night clear consistantly 6months after the content is current. What a joke lmfao. chckchckchcklshit pads his balls off on weps and still last on boss damage and last overall. Kid's shit. Wanna go up 10 ranks from your current irrelevancy? kick the chiken shit retard that still doesn't understand how to min/max the boss and shit talks good players and scums people, he'll prolly leave you mid progress anyway to sell his account after you geared him lmfaoooo
    Interesting theory, but Ruminations is typically above-average as far as Garrosh damage goes, and his Weapon padding damage is usually half of the scumbag Warlocks' or less. I don't believe that is anywhere near significant enough to be causing wipes. Our logs are public though, so it is curious how you came up with that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooglecoborg View Post
    Don't get caught up about him. Everyone on these forums hates him because all he does is try to start fights with people better than him using his extreme powers of 20-20 hindsight which makes him feel like the best player in the world.

"WHOA YOU USED MOONFIRE INSTEAD OF SUNFIRE WHILE RUNNING EVEN THOUGH YOUR CURRENT MOONFIRE WAS 8% MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR CURRENT SUNFIRE IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE HOW BAD YOU ARE AND YOU MAKE MISTAKES!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Don't get caught up about him. Everyone on these forums hates him because all he does is try to start fights with people better than him using his extreme powers of 20-20 hindsight which makes him feel like the best player in the world.

"WHOA YOU USED MOONFIRE INSTEAD OF SUNFIRE WHILE RUNNING EVEN THOUGH YOUR CURRENT MOONFIRE WAS 8% MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR CURRENT SUNFIRE IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE HOW BAD YOU ARE AND YOU MAKE MISTAKES!"
    yeah kinda like when pacteh comes in your stream and makes fun of you for not using barkskin or healthstone and wondering why you're dying all the time. But now im sure you're super good now that you've been farming the content for 6 months lmfao finally you've weeded out most of your mistakes and that makes you a super good player, along with your "pro-raiders" rank which is awful... and you parade it around like you think it means something on your signature lmfao

This is gold.

So much derailing, so much mad, so much elitism, so much bad trolling.

And it keeps getting WORSE.

Any ways, back to the action! /XL popcorn
    Last edited by Mepeteatu; 2014-03-24 at 12:01 AM.

Damn. Pretty funny seeing all this shit flung about skill and progress with nothing to back it up. Really sends a clear message of what caliber these players are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

yeah kinda like when pacteh comes in your stream and makes fun of you for not using barkskin or healthstone and wondering why you're dying all the time. But now im sure you're super good now that you've been farming the content for 6 months lmfao finally you've weeded out most of your mistakes and that makes you a super good player, along with your "pro-raiders" rank which is awful... and you parade it around like you think it means something on your signature lmfao
    You even make up your own stories now, that's pretty cute. I think I've streamed like 2 raids this tier and the only viewers I got were friends that asked me to turn the stream on so they had something to watch.

Pacteh came to my house last night, uninvited, mind you, and told me that if I kept padding weapons on Garrosh, changing my name and continuing to wear fedoras, he would revoke my proraiders ranking -- which, according to him, was "shit, son".

Sounds like you're jealous that you don't have Method players popping on your stream to give helpful tips.

Last tier of an xpac... where all the peasants from no-name guilds come out of the woodwork thinkin' they're hot shit

Last tier of an xpac... where all the peasants from no-name guilds come out of the woodwork thinkin' they're hot shit
    Self-referrential?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminations View Post
    Self-referrential?
    No I don't talk myself up like you, just call out all the shit sandwiches over here in shittown tellin em to get back on the shit train back to where their shit belongs

No I don't talk myself up like you, just call out all the shit sandwiches over here in shittown tellin em to get back on the shit train back to where their shit belongs
    Sorry for wanting something to give an incentive to turn up to raid for 8 months. Sometimes I wish life were so simple that I could just run LFR every week like you and think I'm top shit.

i just want to know who lahey is it's hilarious

Lahey is the guy who, despite his immense skill in the virtual world of pixel-dragons, will be sitting in the same chair 20 years from now. His fresh out-of-the-mail Ukrainian bride will be forced to clean up after his unfortunate incidents and listen to him rant daily on "how his online name used to have worth". It depresses me to see such talent wasted, but in the end he is just so much better than the rest of the WoW community, there really is no way to compete. We are all worthless before him. His pro-raiders rank makes George Washington look like a plebeian. He has so many pixel-dragon skulls mounted in his basement dwelling. Children run scared from his parents home for fear of being captured and made an example of for "being arrogant enough to walk in-front my my domain". Kneel before his greatness, before you fall prey to his might. Repent, for he comes for us all.

its obvious lahey is Snigelen, right? because pro-raiders, right?