Thread: tailoring help

tailoring help

I leveled tailoring to 600 cause it was easy and for lightweave embroidery on my boomkin. i just got the recipe for royal satchels but i'm kind of at a loss as to what else to use all my windwool bolts on...any suggestions? thanks

You can make Imperial Silk and Celestial Cloth as a daily cooldown. Former is used to for satchels you mentioned, latter for BoE legs and belts that sell for 3-6k depending on the server. You earn the recipies for doing those two cloths each day randomly, sooner or later you'll get those BoE patterns although you have to go through a lot of the PvP patterns while at it.

Overall it's not a bad way to earn some income when you're lazy :P
    Last edited by kardacz; 2014-03-17 at 11:11 AM.

It's easy money, I use my farm for cloth, then as I am doing TI dalies you got a bunch of motes so you can make extra imperial silk then make the bags and they sell for like 3-4k per on my server. I make 2 then sell 1 and upgrade my bags on alts. The pants and belt go for about 7-8k each on my server. You can also use the imperial silk for those leg enchants, those seem to go for 400-500G each.

Deleted
    Can use excess bolts to make those cheap 458 pvp cloaks for like 4 bolts and either DE them or vendor them for like 18.5 g

Deleted
    Either PvP cloaks/gloves or first aid! But the latter is not for the bolts though

You could also sell the cloth. :P
    Unless it goes ultra cheap like on some servers. There will always be people who have gold and no nerves to farm out cloth for their tailoring or first aid