Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Struggle with Iron Dwarf,Medium Rare (25 man)

Hey, so this is my last achiev i need for glory and i hit brick wall here. It's very hard to me as a warrior to damage dwarfs so low that breat can kill them,without accidentally killing the dwarves by my own. I tried with low level weapons,without legendary back,without armor and i still get 1-2 dwarves at beast. Any ideas how to do it quick and smooth as a warrior ?

P.S Oh i forgot to add it's actually don't have to be warriro since achievments are shared. I got Rogue,Hunter,Monk,Warlock,Paladin,Death Knight at my disposal.
    Last edited by Felarion; 2014-03-17 at 10:08 AM.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ask a friend to do that shit for you while you are afk or you just activate the turrets

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you could try dealing 0 damage at all, after a few breaths Razorscale should kill them. That said, it's only specific dwarves that count for the achievement, not every dwarf that spawns I believe, so you'll get less than credited than actually die.

Letting the boss enrage will increase the damage she does too, so she'll kill them easier/quicker.

might need someone to come in with ya on it. i got it on my shaman with a magma totem ticking like twice. i dont think you'll have anything that wont mostly one shot them, maybe shockwave? idk how much it's hitting for anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

i had a hard time with this aswell, untill i found out you don't need to get them all in 1 reset.

if you get say 15 the first week, you still have 15 the next, and you get 15 again you are at 30. so basicly just take it slow and steady :-)

or die and make it reset works aswell xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    i had a hard time with this aswell, untill i found out you don't need to get them all in 1 reset.

if you get say 15 the first week, you still have 15 the next, and you get 15 again you are at 30. so basicly just take it slow and steady :-)
    You don't need to kill the boss, get 15 in one attempt, wipe, then get 15 the next

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You don't need to kill the boss, get 15 in one attempt, wipe, then get 15 the next
    This, that is how we did it with out guild back in the days. We failed to do 15 at a time so we just went back in killed some more, wiped, repeated untill we were done.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    5 attempt got 3 so far...i really suck at that chiev things

Best way is to just let boss enrage and it will one shot the small dwarves. This makes it alot easyer. Still worse meta achivement in game

Only playing casual in this game now. And damn it feels great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    Best way is to just let boss enrage and it will one shot the small dwarves.
    I agree, even enraged, the boss wont do much damage to you but oneshot the adds you have to kill..
    My way was do as many i could in first pull, then wipe, do second pull, let her enrage and done.

10+ Year Old Account
    unequip your weapon and slap em with auto attack
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I was under the impression this achievement was bugged as well? On my Hunter it is incredibly easy getting them down low. Keep the Guardians alive, they have around 10-15k hp. I get ~5 of them in one breath but only get credit for 1, sometimes not even getting credit at all.
    Is this fixed?
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

i hate this achievement and i always say im never helping anybody with it ever again, only to end up doing it.

basically all you do is make sure that you get them all to 5%. its really hard and you might have to reset the boss a few times but eventually you will get it. its buggy and sometimes wont give you credit for some dwarves. some friends were doing it fresh and one of them got before the other person even got 10. dont know why. just be patient and practice getting them to like decimal point health

Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    Best way is to just let boss enrage and it will one shot the small dwarves. This makes it alot easyer. Still worse meta achivement in game
    Quoted for truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Quoted for truth
    I have NO idea how people do this.
    Razorscale repeatedly throws the blue fireballs at you. Spirit Bond easily outheals it on my Hunter but once she enrages, they hit for roughly ~100k, every few seconds.
    105lb-->166lb

Running geneswests 5/3/1

Quote Originally Posted by get big or die mirin View Post
    I have NO idea how people do this.
    Razorscale repeatedly throws the blue fireballs at you. Spirit Bond easily outheals it on my Hunter but once she enrages, they hit for roughly ~100k, every few seconds.
    having a healer helps, just about any healer can sustain 50-60k hps for 30 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    having a healer helps, just about any healer can sustain 50-60k hps for 30 seconds
    Oh yea of course with a healer lol I was assuming we were talking about doing it solo and without a healer coming along.
    105lb-->166lb

Running geneswests 5/3/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Having the boss enrage is the best way to go as stated above, but keep in mind it's the Medium sized Dwarves(hence the achievement name) that you want to keep alive. It would be much easier if you brought a 2nd person and make sure one of you can heal. Try advertising in trade or on openraid for anyone that might need to complete the achievement and I'm sure you'll find someone.

Did it recently on my Monk with a Disc Priest friend meleeing the dwarves down to the required health threshold. When they were low enough I would kite them with Dizzying Haze until Razorscale landed. Made sure my back was turned to the mobs so I wouldn't accidentally kill one with Swift Reflexes while waiting for the breath.

I did it practically naked, and with a few wipes, remember it's not in one pull.

Couldn't be bothered waiting for enrage, but that works great too.

Still a pain in the arse thogh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put on the heaviest gear, rack them up, and let Enrage to the rest.