Trinket and Weapon priorities

Now I know that ultimately it is roughly:
    SV: Haromms + AoC
    BM: TED + AoC
    MM: TED+Haromms

however, how do the different iLvL of trinkets affect this? example;
    Normal AoC + Normal TED OR Normal AoC + Heroic Haromms for BM?

I've been using a heroic haromms over a normal TED, and copping a lot of flak for it because "Haromms is useless for BM"

Weapons also, I assume that if you get a HCWF weapon it will be better to use than any HC weapon, but what about when it comes down to brass tacks and the difference is purely stats?
    I use the Malkorok weapon as both BM and SV, but get repeatedly told to use the Protectors one because it provides Haste -shrug- I do sim these things, but sometimes i'd rather just hear from other humans than look at number outputs

Deleted
    I believe for both MM and SV you want always AoC plus haromms. Both are probably better than the inmediately higher TED. As for BM, TED is slightly better than haromm's at the same ilvl, but you would want to use an HC haromms over normal TED, and so on. For weapons, the higher ilvl is better.

Deleted
    Use AoC + Whatever is higher ilvl for any spec. If you have a HWF TED and Heroic haromms for SV, use the TED. It should yield more dps overall.

As BM, u really should be using the protector's xbow. it has a lot of haste + lots of hit, save u couple reforging to hit. and that for much haste ur pet will love u the more haste u get the more will be ur pet damage compared to u.

Stats are fairly close together for BM and the crossbow from protectors is inefficiently itemized (it has fewer total secondary stats because the ratio of hit to haste is more uneven), so malkorok's gun might be a little better. In general always use the higher ilvl weapon if you have one; if they are the same then you'll have to run a sim for your particular gear to be sure. It won't be a big difference either way. The best you can do will probably be figuring out which stat configuration allows you to reforge your hit and expertise closest to the ideal level.
    Last edited by Thursley; 2014-03-17 at 03:04 PM.

Malk's gun is BM BiS.

TED is shit for Survival, Haromm's is okay for BM.

If the choice is Haromm's vs TED for Survival, pick Haromm's unless TED is super high iLvl compared to your Haromm's.

If the choice is Haromm's vs TED for BM, pick whatever has the higher iLvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursley View Post
    Stats are fairly close together for BM and the crossbow from protectors is inefficiently itemized (it has fewer total secondary stats because the ratio of hit to haste is more uneven), so malkorok's gun might be a little better. In general always use the higher ilvl weapon if you have one; if they are the same then you'll have to run a sim for your particular gear to be sure. It won't be a big difference either way. The best you can do will probably be figuring out which stat configuration allows you to reforge your hit and expertise closest to the ideal level.
    Not unless u incline to Haste bit more that crossbow has probably the biggest chunk of haste u can get on a gear. so going with haste > mastery > crit build that xbow is better.

Even if you incline to haste more as BM, in somewhat optimized gear, you can reach around 15k haste quite easily with the malk gun which is where it loses value compared to mastery. Also, as stated above, the malk gun has more secondary stats so it ends up edging out over the crossbow.