10+ Year Old Account

Angry Gota let of my steam a bit - trash mafia

(nah thats not just another sign tread for game if you were clicking this)

Here it goes:
    By a law here we need to recycle paper, glass, organic trash, plastic and trash that is not for recycle. Ok it sounds fine to me.
    Now the fun part----before the law the company who was taking trash out every week now comes every 2 weeks (or sometimes just waits 1 more week just to piss people off).
    Or they just dont take your trash at all and they forget. Forcing us to drive it to a depot 10 km away.

Now this is what happened to my neighbor. Their trash was full for a whole 3 weeks and not cleaned. Some inspector came and he starts looking into a trash. He finds out that there is some plastic in organic material and he bills them 200 euros. Now the fun thing is that the recycle depot (wich is araund 400m from home) was totaly full with every posible material. A day after the trashman came and put all the trash.....wait for it....ALL trash into a same truck.
    Now i ask you---- why the heck do we have to recycle trash if they just put everything into a same truck.

Now here are the mafia prices:
    trashbin normal trash organic trash
    80l 3,8025 0,6813
    120l 5,7036 1,0221
    240l 11,4075 2,0440

Those are prices for 1 trashbin. So if you have paper, glass, organic, plastic and other one you are paying 15 euros every 2 weeks. And thats just for pulling trash away. Now there is a special price to lend the trashbin. 50 euros/year for each trashbin....adds up 250 euros (we canceled paper and glass).

Now if you want *premium* service you gota pay 3 times more.
    We cant do much becase the company has a monopol .

Any ideas how to handle them? (exept staring my trash company )

The recycling here is jsut as crazy ^^ You get fined for not putting recyclables in the correct bin but once the council collects it all they load it onto a ship and transport it to China and India thus destroying any good work the initial recycling has done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    The recycling here is jsut as crazy ^^ You get fined for not putting recyclables in the correct bin but once the council collects it all they load it onto a ship and transport it to China and India thus destroying any good work the initial recycling has done
    I wonder if its even worth geting a ship to china full of trash.
    1 t of a glass for 30 euro doesnt sound much.