Deleted

Need help making a survey =)

I got this school project, i need to create a survey about Gym & Health stuff

so i was wondering if you guys could write a couple of questions i could use in my survey

/thanks =)

Deleted
    Surely you should make the survey, since it's your school project?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Surely you should make the survey, since it's your school project?
    true... but still

Deleted
    translation: "do my homework for me"

no i will not, that's just lazy. plus, you didn't really provide much information about what specifically you're trying to find out

It's really pretty easy to come up with questions. First, find out what you want to know.

(For example, if my purpose of the survey is to compare heights and weights, then I clearly will need to address those in the survey. That could be done by having one question be: What is your height, and another: What is your weight)

Obviously that is very basic, but the idea is the same for any survey for any subject. You want to know what someone's nutrition is? Find a way to ask how many servings of meat, or dairy, or wheat they eat per day on average. You want to know what people drink? Just ask something about what type of drink they have throughout the day. Water? Water+Electrolytes? Sports Drink? Energy Drink (red bull)? It's pretty basic, but only YOU know what you're looking for. And once you know what you're goal of the survey is, asking the questions is the easy part.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__