Picking a cooler for my CPU

So I recently bought a new computer and got myself an Intel I7 4770k cpu on my Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5 TH, and now I'm looking for a cooler for my cpu as I'm currently using stock, which is just silly Looking to get a clock speed of 4GHz or higher Need something silent/powerful enough for that. Budget isn't limited, but with that being said I'm not looking for a 300£ piece of fan as you may understand

Coolermaster hyper evo 212 for a budget choice, noctua NH-D14 for top of the line air (be careful, make sure it fits) or corsair h100i for aio water.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2014-03-17 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...FYHhpAod12UAnA give this one a look sir. probably one of the top of the market. effective but also quiet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Coolermaster hyper evo 212 for a budget choice, noctua DH-14 for top of the line air (be careful, make sure it fits) or corsair h100i for aio water.
    ahh, he already posted my suggestion. but yeah!! good luck c:

Ah they all look pretty good, but about the noctua DH-14, it would probably fit inside my NZXT Phantom case right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduro View Post
    Ah they all look pretty good, but about the noctua DH-14, it would probably fit inside my NZXT Phantom case right?
    Yes it will. Although it looks like you'll have to remove the side fan.