Deleted

How Germans play Arena.

-snip-

So here's the situation, a german guy tries to teach his mate some arena, but the funny thing is he sucks even more and both complaining about cheater.

LULULULUL
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-03-18 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry, couldn't find it funny. Quite lame tbh :/ And I don't get the "LOL NOOBS" part within that, just people who doesn't want to do anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    Sorry, couldn't find it funny. Quite lame tbh :/ And I don't get the "LOL NOOBS" part within that, just people who doesn't want to do anything.
    they actually dont know what to do =D

the warlock is a complete beginner. his mate made him the keybinds etc =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Because clearly this video is representative of all germans.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Not even funny one bit (and yes, I understand German).

#1: why are they fighting a disc priest? thought disc wasn't viable for pvp anymore?
    #2: it's always kinda weird to explain wow in a language other than English (at least it was to me ...)
    #3: more than 90% of the playerbase of wow is terrible at pvp. why all the fuss about this?

looks to me like some retards trying to become famous (ie chat overlay, hiding their names for no reason, new youtube account)

edit: maybe OP actually made the video (negative publicity will still make you well known)
    edit2: went thru some of OP's posts, apparently their English is very good but I doubt it's their first language. so might actually be OP's video. hmm
    Last edited by xindralol; 2014-03-17 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    #1: why are they fighting a disc priest? thought disc wasn't viable for pvp anymore?
    #2: it's always kinda weird to explain wow in a language other than English (at least it was to me ...)
    #3: more than 90% of the playerbase of wow is terrible at pvp. why all the fuss about this?

looks to me like some retards trying to become famous (ie chat overlay, hiding their names for no reason, new youtube account)

edit: maybe OP actually made the video (negative publicity will still make you well known)
    edit2: went thru some of OP's posts, apparently their English is very good but I doubt it's their first language. so might actually be OP's video. hmm

its not my video, someone posted it on the german forum and i wanted to share.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: they admitted that it was a troll post.

Mod edit: Locked because ↑
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-03-18 at 10:18 AM.

its a troll... no one can be that noobish
    the laugh at the end says it all.

Germans are well known for their cracking sense of humour!

Deleted
    Lol the whole point of the video is that they are screwing around and youre the One Who took it seriously. Joke's on them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Because clearly this video is representative of all germans.
    And because it has anything to do with them being German at all.

OP got trolled. Hard.