10+ Year Old Account

10 man H Blackfuse solo belts?

Raided 25 man my whole raiding life, and the guild recently broke up and a handful of us are putting a 10man together for the upcoming week and i was just wondering if a BM hunter in my gear can solo all belts 100%? I know how to do every belt and how to pool CDs, just anyone have experience with it?

If i can solo all belts it would just be generally easier for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    Raided 25 man my whole raiding life, and the guild recently broke up and a handful of us are putting a 10man together for the upcoming week and i was just wondering if a BM hunter in my gear can solo all belts 100%? I know how to do every belt and how to pool CDs, just anyone have experience with it?

If i can solo all belts it would just be generally easier for us.
    Sorry to hear about the guild Hope everything works out for you. I'm in similar gear to you and progressing on the fight in 10 man. The first weapon, with prepot + trinket ICD + lust + everything except stampede dies half way through the belt. The closest I get to soloing another weapon would be ~30-40% of its health left when it exits. If you hold your major CDs and 2nd pot until the belt where your ICD is back, you could likely solo that one, but we have two other DPS swap in and out after belt 1 to maintain consistency. Hope that helps

We have our BM hunter just solo the first one during the lust. We also 1 heal it though.

Deleted
    I'm doing the first one with just trinkets, lust, pot and rapid fire. On the rest there's warrior and Dk alternating with me. Warrior just rips everything apart, I'm usually disengaging from between the first and second fire line

Deleted
    Its possible to Solo at least 2-3 out of ~6-7 (that you usually need on 10man) lines if you play really good. After the nerf it was possible to do with ~575 gear (we did this at least), so if you don't mess up it should be no problem with all the gear from 25man. Moreover you should kill the Boss faster when wearing 25man gear meaning you can do it with 5-6 lines and you can basically Solo half of them.

Maybe its even possible to do more, if you "dodge" the Bloodlust by having the buffer stay 100y away from you... the first line should die easily without BL too. Then you'll have BL as an additional major CD meaning it could even be possible to solo 4 lines with your gear... but all? i doubt it.

I've heard about tacts where you 1 heal and 4 belt it with a BM hunter doing all belts. I don't really have too much experience playing BM this tier, and have pretty much always been survival.
    As surv it's perfectly doable soloing first 2 belts. I dont prepot to save it for 2nd belt where I pop all cd's. But like always with surv, you can get very screwed by RNG.
    BM is by far the best this fight, mainly bacause bestial wrath is up every belt.

A really nice trick is to swap pet each belt, so you have rapid. Send pet on boss, and it should despawn when you go on belt.

I recently quit raiding so I'm not gonna try BM on this boss. But I feel you can solo most as BM with high enough ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking Pre-pot and BW for 1st belt, RF for 2nd, Stampede for 3rd and repeat.

I alternate between 4 spirit beasts for the belts for Rapid (like stated above) and at least in 25 man i save my CD's for 8-10th belts.

You'll need help on some of the belts since Hunters simply dont have enough cooldowns to carry ALL the belts. That being said you should be able to solo most of the belts on your own as BM.

My cd roation looks something like this..

Use BW for every single belt.

1: Pot, TW, Trinkets
    2: Stampede, RF, Rabid
    3: You'll need help from someone else here. Dont use any major cds other than BW.
    4: AoC, RF, Rabid
    5: Same as belt 3. Have the other person help you.
    6: Pot, RF, Rabid
    7: Stampede, AoC

NOTE: Found this rotation on another thread quite a while back during our progression, cant remember which sorry . But this one works the best for me.

EDIT : Blink Strikes and DB works best if you're using the above rotation.
    Last edited by Raicky; 2014-03-19 at 10:29 AM.

Deleted
    Tried this one alt raid where I was on my main.
    1. Pre pot, trinkets
    2. Stampede, rapid fire
    3. Blood lust
    4. Need help, don't use any cd
    5. Aoc should proc
    6. Platform failed, multiple times so I don't know after this

E. I think aoc was ready 4 instead of 5, anyway you need help to whichever didn't have aoc.
    Last edited by mmoce9f8e04ff2; 2014-03-19 at 03:38 PM.

I believe the weapons have 10million health in 10m. So its pretty likely you can solo the first one, then some other one where your second stampede lines up and you can use a second pot. Trying to solo every one I think is going to be tricky though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to try to solo all of them besides Belt 3 and 5. Thanks for the help all!

we have been working on this fight for sometime now and we realized that the faster the weapon goes down the better so i don't think there's an advantage for trying to solo them atleast not all of them , the 1st belt anyone can solo it since trinkets will proc and even without potion or RF it will go down and fast but then one will wonder isnt it better to be safe and get someone to help you with each one after the 1st or rather be late for the next belt since i doubt trinkets will proc alot on those belts

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed it last night in 6 pulls (25 man raiders trying 10 man) and i ended up soloing the first 3 belts, and having the rogue come up for 4, 6, and 7 (When boss died).

Only issue we had was dealing with crawler mines with not many slows, and our 2nd tank being an alt in LFR/Flex gear :P
    Only time i would fail the belt is if i didn't have enough CD's up and TED didn't want to proc.