10+ Year Old Account

LF Guide - Bloodsail Buccaneers / Steemwheedle Exalted

Hi!

Since I might get some spare time now that WoD has been postponed for quite some while I consider starting a heavy grind. I might try to get both Bloodsail Buccaneers at Exalted as well as Steemwheedle Cartel Exalted too at the same time. Unfortenatly my Cartel is already exalted so this might take some time. However I got some questions before I start.

1. Can I grind Fully Hated (0/36000) to Fully Exalted 999/1000 with Bloodsail by killing guards in Booty Bay?
    2. ONLY answer this one if you are 100% SURE! Can I grind 0/1000 Exalted to 999/1000 Exalted, having MAX is VERY important for me, the same way as previous rep. Do I need to save quests like Bloodsail Hat etc until I reach Exalted in order to get the last 999 rep? Or any special mob or anything?
    3. About how long will this take? I can spare like 5 hours per day.
    4. Once I have Bloodsail at 999/1000, how do I raise Cartel without loosing the rep. Turning in cloth will ruin Bloodsail rep? Do I have to grind certain pirates? Like pirates in Tanaris? Or other places? Can I do this all the way to 999/1000 with all 4 cartel factions? Or different method for different Cartel faction?
    5. If possible, how long will it take to get Cartel from fully hated to fully exalted (without lowering Bloodsail ofc)

Answers are very very appricaited
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=183/the...-admiral-title

For Bloodsail.

It's not a very long gride now tbh, in comparison to what it used to be like.

10+ Year Old Account
    That guide did not help much, still looking for answers
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Most of the answers to your questions were within the comments, or comments on the booty bay NPCs

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Hated -> Friendly is within a few hours, so I'm guessing a few days would get you all the way up to Exalted
    4. First comment in Toiran's link explains how - "ETA: It is possible to regain rep with the 4 goblin groups without losing your Bloodsail Rep. It is a..."
    5. My guess is several days, probably weeks

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    1-2. Yes, with the Cataclysm revamp you can grind completely to 999/1000 exalted by killing guards in Booty Bay

3. Killing guards from hated to full exalted won't take that long, maybe 10-12 hours or so if you're doing it with a group of friends. Back in Cataclysm you needed a tank/healer/dp(s), as the guards absolutely wrecked players. The more people you have doing it the more efficient it will be.

4-5. Turning in cloth will tarnish your pirate Rep. I can't remember the exact figure but you'll need to kill something like 40 thousand pirates. Took me roughly 30 hours total? Again doing it while in a group cuts your time in half. Best option is to kill the pirates in Tanaris and then switch to Ratchet pirates when you only have that part of the cartel left to get to exalted. There's a really well written guide explaining how to do this part efficiently (I can't post links yet) if you google 'Raimondastheinsane'

Also something to note with this - if you're a huge completionist like me make sure you complete every bloodsail/cartel quest in the game before starting this grind. Handing quests in with either will reduce your reputation with the opposing faction.

Good luck and enjoy the grind!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=199173

Found this after a quick google search for steemwheedle cartel and bloodsail exalted at same time.
    Molten WoW is a private server.

1. Yes, you can.

2. No, Not anymore.

3. 5 hours or less, If you are hardcore and find a good team when farming bruisers(Bloodsail).
    Note: There is also a quest that phases BB and the guards are low level and still give rep

4. Venture Bay, Grizzly Hills. Mobs spawn faster the more people are there.

5. 9 or more hours. Depending on how many people are farming venture bay and if you are in a group.

Farmed pre-nerf Insane on main and Bloodsail to exalted on alt post-nerf.
    As well as Hero of Shattrath in 3 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post

no shit ?

OP : tbh its not a grind anymore
    i got mine in cata and i wish i done it before
    and put in mind that i farmed the faldir's cove not booty bay
    but i enjoyed it still

Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    no shit ?
    What question are you asking or do you not know the correct way to write a rhetorical question?

The previous poster linked a guide from MoltenWoW Forums, which is not always relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post

1. Yes, you can.

2. No, Not anymore.

3. 5 hours or less, If you are hardcore and find a good team when farming bruisers(Bloodsail).
    Note: There is also a quest that phases BB and the guards are low level and still give rep

4. Venture Bay, Grizzly Hills. Mobs spawn faster the more people are there.

5. 9 or more hours. Depending on how many people are farming venture bay and if you are in a group.

Farmed pre-nerf Insane on main and Bloodsail to exalted on alt post-nerf.
    As well as Hero of Shattrath in 3 days.

Are you a 100% sure you can not get 999/1000 reputation? Most people and online guides say you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Are you a 100% sure you can not get 999/1000 reputation? Most people and online guides say you can.
    You can get full exalted.

Is it possible to get Bloodsail rep without losing Steamwheedle rep? As I have almost all four of them on exalted...

Any way???

Quote Originally Posted by Baharroth View Post
    Is it possible to get Bloodsail rep without losing Steamwheedle rep? As I have almost all four of them on exalted...

Any way???
    No way. Sorry :'(