WoD pre puchase.... does that mean ( 2 ) leveled 90's?

One now, and one later...... or just one right now, and none later?

I would do it if it meant 2 leveled 90's. Then I would have had every class at a 90.

Deleted
    Who says you get 2?

Just 1 free boost to use either now or later.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Who says you get 2?
    Nobody said that. You made that up in your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you getting the 2 from? All it says is, "Preorder WoD and get a free 90 upgrade!" Self explanatory to me.

He's probably just wondering if the pre-order boost was an added thing to the free level 90 you get when you actually get the game

To answer your question without being a jerk...no, you just get one free 90 character when you get WoD...no matter if you buy it now or when it actually gets released

The boost included as part of the pre-order is the same one you get in a purchase later.
    The ability to use it now is a perk for that loyalty or commitment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    He's probably just wondering if the pre-order boost was an added thing to the free level 90 you get when you actually get the game

To answer your question without being a jerk...no, you just get one free 90 character when you get WoD...no matter if you buy it now or when it actually gets released
    You are probably right. But if I was to give my money to them now, I would want MORE than what I will get when I buy the xpac when it releases. I have plenty of 90's as it is..... No need to give Activision / Blizzard a free loan, as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    You are probably right. But if I was to give my money to them now, I would want MORE than what I will get when I buy the xpac when it releases. I have plenty of 90's as it is..... No need to give Activision / Blizzard a free loan, as I see it.
    Then... don't preorder?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    But... You ARE getting more? You're getting x amount of months with a free character at the level cap that you are free to play how you see fit?

You're literally paying the same amount you will later, to access some stuff now. It's got nothing to do with being a free loan.

It's you saying "I want my free 90 and my mount and pet etc now, so I'm going to order it now instead of in 6 months?"

Or, in my case, "I just got paid so I'm going to spend the cash now rather than later."
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Then... don't preorder?
    I'm not. But I like keeping my money in my wallet. Another 90 is not exactly thrilling. I don't really have time for another one now, but when the xpac hits and there is fresh content, it might be nice to have a 90 of a class that I don't already have one of.

So, to ME it is like me loaning my $$$ to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VeganHunter View Post
    One now, and one later...... or just one right now, and none later?

I would do it if it meant 2 leveled 90's. Then I would have had every class at a 90.
    You get ONE boost for buying WoD.. If you pre-purchase, you get the boost early..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Just think of pre-ordering as purchasing, because that's what it is really.

It's not like the old days of pre-orders where it was more to secure a copy and then you paid full price, your pre-order is a full purchase as if it was released.

Saving my boost for the next new class and/or race :P

Deleted
    You just get to choose whenever you want your 90 boost. Now or later.