10+ Year Old Account

Post your vanity gear!

Hello everyone! With 2.2 soon upon us, I do believe it's time for a vanity thread! I have two goals in mind for this: To have everyone share their outfits, and to provide a place for people to ask about gear they're unfamiliar with. Let's begin!

These are White Mage and Dragoon outfits, respectively. I don't think I'll be using either of them, but I'm trying to come up with something for White Mage using that same hat. I'm currently working on a Mirror's Edge costume, I'll post that when it's done!

Click on images for larger size

This is the first game where I feel like I don't even need vanity gear because I like the standard outfits. I am going to play dress up with my retainers though!
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

Meow

A tank AND a show!
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

come on guys, would love to see more pics

Deleted
    Sorry if I derail the thread a little but how easy is it to use the glamour system at level 50? (I'm still levelling, lvl 44 atm) I read the patch notes and to transmog the cool end gear I need a level 5 crystal I think. How easy are these to obtain? Are they very rare and expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Sorry if I derail the thread a little but how easy is it to use the glamour system at level 50? (I'm still levelling, lvl 44 atm) I read the patch notes and to transmog the cool end gear I need a level 5 crystal I think. How easy are these to obtain? Are they very rare and expensive?
    It requires a crystal rank based on the item you are applying, not the item you are applying it to. So if you are putting a i01 appearance on a i90 item, you need a rank 1 crystal of the appropriate craft. Otherwise, the system is very easy to use. On my server they aren't too expensive, although it's far more cost effective to make your own if you can.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Deleted
    I wish they would make it simple proces, without that stupid crystal ranks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I wish they would make it simple proces, without that stupid crystal ranks
    No kidding, sometimes the things square does just confound me. There is literally no reason for multiple ranks to exist. Each one costs the exact same gil from vendor and uses the exact same materials and they can only be learned by a level 50 crafter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try and post my monks later today...Alot of my classes are not gonna be very special or clever but generally small simple modifications.

Just finished this last night. Because I want a Red Mage. I really like how it turned out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok that is just precious Lysee

Deleted
    dunno i really like the rank glamour system, made almost a million gil from selling glamours, still selling well still

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ok that is just precious Lysee
    ^_^ Thanks!

Thats really awesome Lyese! I really hope they do add Red mage!