Deleted

Lightbulb Free Forum Signatures For Everyone

Firstly let me introduce myself, my name is Tomislav but I'm also known as Novica, I'm from Zagreb, Croatia.
    I'm a graphics designer and passionate WoW player.

Anyways, I've decided to do some free signatures for you guys.

All you have to do is post down below.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by mmoc93f17fb615; 2014-03-18 at 12:19 PM.

Hello, make me a signature?!?!!? my usernames is Thisiscats put some cats on my sig BRO!

Deleted
    Should it be WoW related signature? Like, should I use cats from WoW(maybe a druid cat form)?

Free signatures? Well if you need some practice I'd love to be one of your "victims" =D What do you need?

Deleted
    Just tell me if you want it to be WoW related or not.
    Also, if you want me to include your WoW character, just send me armory link, or a screen shot. =)

Can you just put any picture of grumpy cat on there for me, id love you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Novica View Post
    Just tell me if you want it to be WoW related or not.
    Also, if you want me to include your WoW character, just send me armory link, or a screen shot. =)
    Wow that's awesome. Thank you! Well... either you use my profile pic (just search for DOPED under pics with google (can't post url's here yet =( ) or my WoW-profile (Letiso at Garrosh). Take the one that's easier to use =)

Cool Sig

Hello Novica, I'd love a warrior themed sig including my wow character.
    I can't post url yet as I am new here, but my armory is US Battlenet / Ed - Sargeras
    Thank you for your time

Deleted
    Make a comment that is worthy to be my sig

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to contribute your skills to our thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...FIRST-POST-FAQ!)