New Resto Shaman need help with stats

Hey, I'm one of those new level 90 shamans and I decided to go resto. I've been reading up on stat weights and currently I'm stacking spirit and mastery, however I've now found out that it's not optimal for SoO and I'm so confused as to what I should go for at the moment. I'm item level 523 and I want to know if it's worth going for crit, what haste breakpoint I want, and how much spirit I want. Please help a new shaman out!

My armory is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nimal/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Hey, I'm one of those new level 90 shamans and I decided to go resto. I've been reading up on stat weights and currently I'm stacking spirit and mastery, however I've now found out that it's not optimal for SoO and I'm so confused as to what I should go for at the moment. I'm item level 523 and I want to know if it's worth going for crit, what haste breakpoint I want, and how much spirit I want. Please help a new shaman out!

My armory is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nimal/advanced
    Hey there

I think you are using waaay to much mastery, before mastery was the thing but it changed abit now, i would suggest to reforge your mastery to crit and atleast reach the 12.5% haste cap to start off with, if you feel comfortable with your spirit you can reforge that to crit aswell, cause crit gives you so much mana and aa proccs!

Deleted
    Basically go for "enough" Spirit. Enough is hard to quantify obviously as you don't have the legendary meta gem enough is more then others. The more crit you have the less spirit you can go.

You want to hit a haste cap. For 10m I found the HST tick to be quite strong (depending on latency it will be around 9100 haste with Ancestral Swiftness talent).
    You might want to get a smaller cap at first.

STACK CRIT. AND EVEN MORE CRIT.

Avoid any Mastery if possible.