Poll: Poll

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I use all 3 because I really don't feel like logging out and in for my multiple e-mail accounts. But for my main browser I had to switch from Chrome to Firefox because Chrome was amazing screwed up for me a few updates to YouTube ago.

What it all boils down to for people's dislike for Firefox is some bad releases in the past when Chrome came out. Probably none of those people have tried Firefox since, which is pretty sad since it gives them no real reason to say Firefox is slow...because it's far from that haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chrome likes to eat resources but I already have it the way I want it so I use it more than any other browser.

Chrome > Firefox > Google Chrome.

Chrome is open source without privacy policies.
    Firefox because its slower than chrome.

Until they get rid of the forced tabbed browsing in Chrome, Firefox. I can't *stand* that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chrome is easily the best browser, I've used them all and once this was released it truly was and is a godsend. Ty C'thulu

10+ Year Old Account
    Chrome for most of what I do.

Firefox for the rare moment Chrome won't work.

Internet Explorer because the US Air Force is fucking stupid when it comes to computer networks and none of their shit is compatible with any other browser out there. I mean seriously, you morons can build the most powerful aircraft and systems in the fucking world, the most advanced technology, but you can't make your webpages compatible with multiple browsers. Fail.
    Putin khuliyo

Been using Chrome since it first came out and barely anyone gave a shit. Then people flooded in and it has become dominant ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefox here.
    Didn't like Safari one bit, Chrome was nicer then Safari but am used to Firefox now and it feels better then Chrome tbh.

Altho Chrome does seem to use less resources so I might have to give it a spin soon ;-).

Deleted
    Firefox!

Never really give thought to it, but i swapped around 2 years ago from IE.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use IE. Chrome's really taxing for what I mainly use it for. I only use chrome when I want to use adblock.

Wow. I am the only one who uses Opera in entire thread. Anyway. I am using Opera 12.16 for integrated mail and IRC client. I have Adblock+ as well as Instant-Dictionary.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-03-18 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    Chrome has by far the best dev tools.
    What? What tools do chrome have that firefox dont have/worse.

I myself do use chrome, but still use firefox while working on website design or any type of coding needed.

I voted Chrome in the poll even if i'm using and loving Firefox.

Chrome is just so smooth and had all the latest plugins so it's better for general use.

I find Firefox to be better when handling larger sessions.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the same really. I don't really like Safari's interface, and Firefox is quite heavyweight with all these addons and such, so I use Chrome, but... I could go with any of these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Chrome for most of what I do.

Firefox for the rare moment Chrome won't work.

Internet Explorer because the US Air Force is fucking stupid when it comes to computer networks and none of their shit is compatible with any other browser out there. I mean seriously, you morons can build the most powerful aircraft and systems in the fucking world, the most advanced technology, but you can't make your webpages compatible with multiple browsers. Fail.
    Literally the only reason I still have IE installed, I totally feel your pain. I can't even fathom how some web pages can't support multiple browsers especially since they've been out for years. And when I fire up IE I feel like I'm back in the year 2000.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually use both Chrome and Firefox. Chrome for when I'm at work and Firefox at home. I think I still prefer Firefox though mainly because I've been using it for like 5 years now. I'm still pretty new to Chrome, I don't even know where the home page button is at, if it even has one. And to be completely honest, as long as I can go to the sites that I like to go to, I could care less what internet browser I'm using, even IE (Microsoft's Internet Explorer which like all of the internet hates). I just refuse to use IE whenever possible only because I hate Microsoft. Same thing with search engines like Google and Yahoo. A lot of people say Google is the best and I really see no difference between using Yahoo or Google. I get the same results whenever I look up something.

Edit: I actually use Safari too but only when I'm on my iPod Touch or iPhone which is not very often. Not sure if I like it or not.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-03-18 at 10:38 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Chrome + adblock

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using Chrome since it came out. The sync between iPhone, email, and browsing history on all my devices = win.