Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It won't hold up in court, the charge will get plead down to disorderly persons presuming he has no lawyer or a public defender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    It happened in Oklahoma. Distribution and intent to distribute covers imitation substances as well. In fact, that's the case for a number of states.
    You would have to prove intent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake drug dealers won't succeed for long because some unsatisfied customer will squeal or kill them.

I see nothing upsetting about this.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Let a judge decide, I am sure he only wanted to weigh the stuff to make sure the store did not cheat him out of a few grams.
    Lots of people have digital scales for dieting purposes. My brother even contributed to some kickstarter thing for a fancy type of scale simply for food.

Dunno why digital scale automatically means drugs. Like I'm pretty sure he's been in a situation where he had some of those cubes and his digital scale at the same time somewhere (they're very common here, especially as gifts) so yeah.

Edit: Ok nevermind, people framed this completely differently. Who the fuck shapes scentsy cubes into little rocks?
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2014-03-19 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiseric View Post
    Nowhere in the artical does it say that he ever sold or attempted to sell said Scentsy cubes. They simply found the cubes and a digital scale and decided that the only explanation is that this guy was trying to sell scented wax as crack... give me a break
    There's not enough info in the article. It's possible they went thru his phone, looked at his texts, and saw he was going to meet people to sell the stuff.