Deleted

Tolvir fragments

So i got bored and lvld up arch finally. For whatever reason im yet to get a single digsite in any cata zone at all despite constant farming to try and get one.

Am i missing something or just beyond stupid rng?

As far as I know and by the sounds of it, you're just unlucky. Keep in mind that the only Cataclysm zones that will get digsites are Uldum, Hyjal and Twilight Highlands. That's 3 out of the 30 - 40 possible digsites zones.

Those sites I believe will not appear before a minimum of 450 skill, that which is required to solve any of the artifacts.
    Do you have at least that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Those sites I believe will not appear before a minimum of 450 skill, that which is required to solve any of the artifacts.
    Do you have at least that ?
    This, make sure you have that and then just clear the other digsites till you find a Tol'vir one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    So i got bored and lvld up arch finally. For whatever reason im yet to get a single digsite in any cata zone at all despite constant farming to try and get one.

Am i missing something or just beyond stupid rng?
    farm the Pandaria ones, hand in the boxes and buy the fragments for Tolvir =3