Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    With this change, I now doubt that rolling 5% nerfs will happen like in ICC and DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Why? It doesn't devalue what you're doing at all. Not one little bit. All it does is give more people the opportunity to do SoO on normal and heroic? Or are you a snowflake that actually cares about how other people play the game? I've got news for you, winter is almost over.
    Wow, you are one of the saltiest people I have seen post here. The guy feels like his hard work is being diminished, whether that is true or not is up for debate but who the hell are you to tell him the facts of the world when it's just your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
    IMHo, they should not include Heroic but for Normal it is very welcome change.
    I can already see qQueue for of Normal runs and that is actualy quite nice.

What they should have done and would be IMHO better:

- enable Normal cross-realm
    - put Normal on separate lockout from Heroic

Than anybody who is not raiding Normal would have (will have with this change also) good chance to clear Normal content.
    Anybody progressing through Heroic would be able to PUG Normal for that peace or few that are still upgrade that would speed up Heroic progress.
    Yeah I agree that it should have just been normal that went xrealm but as they said with current tech if they enabled it for one then it gets enabled for both. When the new raid structure comes out they will be able to enable xrealm for individual difficulties. Only way to do it now is to separate the lockouts which I guess they didn't want to do. Would have been nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    Wow, you are one of the saltiest people I have seen post here. The guy feels like his hard work is being diminished, whether that is true or not is up for debate but who the hell are you to tell him the facts of the world when it's just your opinion.
    ...because it doesn't change anything? I lead raids and I have zero issues with this at all. How is anyone's "work" here being diminished? If they have 25 people or 10 people or whatever, you still have those people. This doesn't effect you at all.

Meh I dislike this update it will further cause guilds on small realms to have even less reason to stay together. Normal would be fine with me but I can't agree that current tier heroic should be cross realm to be honest.

Is Cutting Edge achievement still available since 6.0 has not been released?

Confirmed, it is still available.
    Last edited by Ddos; 2014-03-18 at 10:03 PM. Reason: updated info

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Meh I dislike this update it will further cause guilds on small realms to have even less reason to stay together. Normal would be fine with me but I can't agree that current tier heroic should be cross realm to be honest.
    My feeling exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually welcome this change... Just cause our own raiding as a guild has kind of disappeared somewhere and it opens up the opportunity for me to get decent friends in as fillers from other realms, be it for progression or normal farm.

I do understand the people who say that it might not be right for heroic modes or their progression, but for guilds like mine which kind of lacks the people it is welcomed change.

And I do feel for people who are afraid of their guild falling apart due to that, but the always loyal people will stick with the guild, no matter what

I hope it opens soon in EU as well.

On the other hand, if this had come about 3 weeks ago, it would have saved my 10m guild. Good core group, no recruitment prospects on server, and hard to get people to transfer to a dead server. Picking up some non-transfer people though? Works great.

All of my work is being diminished due to the rate at which the gold I receive from selling SOO clears being reduced in the near future!
    Last edited by Nishida; 2014-03-18 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    Why are people mad? I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been six months so not that shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lince View Post
    Why are people mad? I don't get it.
    I think some would've preferred a warning. If you just paid to transfer 15 people over to your realm and this happened? Ya I'd be a bit mad.

IMO? 1. If this change was as easy as it apparently is, what's the point of a warning? It'd be like giving a warning that "I shall be turning on the lights in 1 minute." When you're standing by the light switch and everyone wants them on now.

2. If they did give a warning, people would've been disappointed they didn't get this warning yesterday. So no win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    It's been six months so not that shocking.
    It is extremely shocking there has never been a case of current tier heroic raiding being cross-realm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    On the other hand, if this had come about 3 weeks ago, it would have saved my 10m guild. Good core group, no recruitment prospects on server, and hard to get people to transfer to a dead server. Picking up some non-transfer people though? Works great.
    Unfortunately this is a part of the problem, your guild wouldn't have been saved as it wouldn't have been a guild anymore if you are continuously replacing those that leave with pugs from other servers. Now guilds on low pop servers have no reason to stay together and in my opinion this is a bad thing.

Deleted
    It is extremely shocking there has never been a case of current tier heroic raiding being cross-realm.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately this is a part of the problem, your guild wouldn't have been saved as it wouldn't have been a guild anymore if you are continuously replacing those that leave with pugs from other servers. Now guilds on low pop servers have no reason to stay together and in my opinion this is a bad thing.
    true but being able to grab someone cross server raid with them for a month could very well make that guy say, i like this i will transfer in for real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishida View Post
    All of my work is being diminished due to the rate at which the gold I receive from selling SOO clears being reduced in the near future!
    You cant trade glod with people from another server!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    But nothing changes, i think arguments about 5% shit is stupid but they at least have a debatable point, however this changes absolutely Nothing.
    you can make arguments that it will tear apart low pop servers guilds or something but in terms of raiding nothing changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    i welcome this change.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Lots and lots of scorpion mounts are about to be sold for cash despite the ToS violation.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

- - - Updated - - -

For the first part: Blizz may not view it as current anymore basically. (Not saying its accurate, just that all that matters is Blizz's opinion)

Second part: how do I put this: IMO 20m mythic is good in the long run. 20m mythic would've destroyed that guild and all small server 10m heroic guilds anyways (assuming they were a heroic guild). (Though admittedly, small server 10m guilds are always doomed as IRL problems happen and if you can't recruit, 1person quitting kills it.)