Page 1 of 2
LastLast

- Some Random PvP Ideas -

Originally posted on: This Official Forum Thread

(First and foremost, I'm not a native english speaker, and as such my text may have grammar and sintax mistakes. I'm sorry about any errors in my text, but hope it's clear enough to be understood).

TL;DR:

- Add Daily and Weekly PvP Quests that you can complete while doing BGs and Arenas

- Add Seasonal PvP Quests that you do once per season in order to gain a few Honor items to help you start that season.

- Increase Conquest gain throught Random BGs, and add small Conquest prizes in Random BG losses

- Give additional rewards to a faction when queuing in Random BGs when the other faction's queue times gets too long;

- Instead of Conquest Weapons, you can use Conquest to purchase several upgrades to your Honor weapon until it reaches its appropriate item level.

- Add prize bags on Victories in BGs, kind of like in Scenarios. One of the possible prizes are Upgrade Stones to upgrade Honor gear.
    Hi there, I'm mostly a PvE player, but I also like to PvP frequently. I do a lot of Random BGs weekly, have three characters (Paladin and Priest in Alliance, Hunter in Horde) geared for both PvE and PvP, and now have been PvPing more often to try to get at least 3 of those PvP mounts this season, thought it has been hard to find arena partners for 3x3 since most of my friends only do PvE.

Given my experience, I've had a lot of random ideas for PvP, most of them aimed to make the inclusion of new players more enjoyable.

Most of these ideas are just random. They would not need to be implemented together for any of them to work.

------- PvP Daily and Weekly Quests -------

This idea came to me while playing Hearthstone actually. You know, first time you log in Hearthstone each day, you get some quests, like "Get 3 wins in X or Y class".

What if this could be ported to WoW PvP?

What if that there were Weekly and Daily quests that you could get from one of the Honor/Conquest Quartermasters and from the Battlemasters located in all capitals? Unlike the current (and few) PvP quests, these do not require you to travel to specific locations and do World PvP. Instead, they add new objectives for you while doing your regular BGs and Arenas.

(On the examples ahead, players defeated in BGs, Arenas and even World PvP count toward quest goals, and you do not need to do the killing blow.)

Weekly Quests

Each week, the Quartermasters/Battlemasters offer one random single PvP Weekly Quest. Completing your weekly quest would grant some gold, Honor (suggestion: 500 Honor) and Conquest (Suggestion: 100 Conquest, can go above the weekly 1800 Conquest cap but not the 2200 cap). The exact weekly quest changes from player to player. Player A could get quest X that week, while Player B gets quest Y.

Quest Examples:
    - Unstoppable: Defeat 100 enemy players.
    - Surgical Strike: Kill one enemy of each class.
    - Prove your Bravery: Get 10 Medals of Bravery. These medals are quest items given by winning PvP content. Winning an Arena match gives you 1 medal. Random BG victories give you 2 medals each. Rated BGs give you 3 medals.
    - Victorious Campaign: Get a victory in 6 different PvP locations (Arenas and BGs).

Daily Quests

Each day, you can also get 3 quests from your faction Quartermasters/Battlemasters. These daily quests give you a small gold reward, some Honor (suggestion: 50 Honor) and a small amount of Conquest (suggestion: 5 Conquest, can go above the weekly 1800 cap but not the 2200 cap). [With these suggestions, you could potentially get an extra 1050 Honor and 105 extra Conquest per week]. The exact quests change per player, even in the same day.

Quest Examples:
    - Strategic Targets: Defeat 5 enemies from a list of 3 classes (like: Defeat 5 enemies among Mages, Warlocks and Shamans; or Defeat 5 enemies among Warriors, Paladins and Death Knights, and so on)
    - Prove your Might: Complete one of the following objectives: Get 3 Killing Blows, or win 2 Arena Matches without dying, or finish a Battleground without dying and with at least 10 enemies killed.
    - For the <Faction>: Win one Battleground or 3 Arena matches.
    - Qualified Soldier: Acumulate a total of X Damage caused or healed by you in Battlegrounds or Arenas.
    - Trophies of War: Get 8 Intact Enemy Weapons. Intact Enemy Weapons are items that have a chance (50%?) of being generated by defeating players.

------- Seasonal PvP Quests -------

These are similar to the above weekly and daily quests, but they are available only once per season, and are meant to help players to quickly gear up at the start of the season (or once they decide to try some PvP for a change).

These are a number (suggested: 3) of quests that give the player some gold, Honor (suggestion: 200 honor per quest) and Conquest (suggestion: 50 Conquest per quest, can go above weekly 1800 cap but not the 2200 cap), plus you could choose one Honor item of that season that costs no more than 1250 Honor (ring, neck amulet, cloak, belt or wrist slot item). As such, doing all three quests help players equip their characters and get a headstart on collecting PvP currency that season.

Seasonal Quest examples:
    - Collect 500 Honor or 225 Conquest this season.
    - (If daily quest system above is implemented): Complete 3 daily PvP quests.
    - Defeat 25 enemy players.
    - Defeat enemies from 8 different classes.

------- Conquest Rewards on Random Battleground Losses -------

Truth is, when you are talking about Conquest rewards, Arena is much more rewarding then Battlegrounds: Arena queues take a few seconds, an Arena match will often be around 3 or 4 minutes long (if not faster) and a victory rewards you with 180 Conquest. Now take a Random Battleground: queue (specially for Horde) may take up to 10 minutes, a single BG match often take 10 to 15 minutes, and a win will give you 150 Conquest (1st daily win) or half that if you have already won one BG that day. Of course, BGs will also give Honor, but Honor is only valuable so far into a season.

First off, I think the base Conquest reward on Random BGs should go up to 180 on first win, and 90 on each victory after the first one.

Second, I think at least some small amount of Conquest should be rewarded to players that endured a random Battleground 'til the end, based on either team or individual player performance.

If based on team performance, I think at the end of of the BG players on the losing team should get something between zero and 25 Conquest points, but no more than that. On point-based BGs, this could be based on the team's final score. For example, in a 1600-point BG, every 300 points acumulated would give 5 Conquest in the end of the match. In a flag-based BG, the team would get 5 Conquest for every Flag recovered or captured by the team, plus every Flag the enemy team couldn't get in its final score (for instance, if your team had lost by 1/2 and had recovered one flag by killing an enemy flag carrier during the match, you'd get 15 Conquest: 5 for the capture, 5 because the enemy only captured two flags and 5 because the team was able to recover a flag from the enemy). Points would only be awarded at the end of match, so deserters wouldn't get anything.

IMO, this would help teams losing to keep trying until the end of the match, instead of the usual "forget it and let them win" atitude. Also, after over an hour of losses in BGs, you'd still have gained something like 40 to 60 Conquest, which is a lot better than zero.

------- Additional Rewards to Reduce Battleground Queue Times -------

On my battlegroup, queue times on Horde are often between 8 and 12 minutes, while queue times in Alliance are less than 30 seconds. That happens because there are far more Horde players queuing than Alliance players.

In LFR, when there are too few Tanks or Healers in queue, those tanks and healers that do enter the queue will get additional rewards at the end of the LFR experience. Something like that should be implemented for random BG matches: when one faction is having too long queues, any player on the other faction that queue up for BGs would get the chance of additional rewards, so long as they don't downvote any BG.

Which rewards I'm not sure. Maybe the same bag as Pve content, plus some bonus PvP currency (something like 35 extra Honor and 10 extra Conquest at the end of the match?).

------- Upgradable PvP Weapons -------

I'm in the proccess of hoarding Conquest on all my 3 characters because on one or two weeks I'll have surpassed the cap to buy Conquest weapons. When that happens, I'll have a power jump, since my weapons will suddenly go from 522 ilvl to 550. Weapons make a huge difference in this game, and that jump makes me instantly superior to anyone who's behind me on getting conquest. Likewise, a lot of people (those who got the full 2200 cap each week) will get their Conquest weapons this week, thus I'll feel a big handicap until I get my own weapons.

What if, instead of we getting only the two extremes in weapon power, we all started at the lower end of the power level curve and had to upgrade our weapons over the season? That way, instead of just ilvl 522 and 550 weapons, we would face people with varied ilvl weapons: 522, 526, 530, 534, 538, 542, 546 and 550. Gearing up becomes a choice: instead of having to hoard Conquest for two weeks, you have the choice of either upgrading your weapon once or twice or buying another gear slot if you feel your weapon is currently powerful enough.

It would work like this: at the start of the season, you could either buy a basic weapon with Honor (3500 honor once you reach 7250 honor this season, like today) or Conquest (something cheap, like 250 Conquest). Or, if you have the fully upgraded weapon from last season, you can get exchange it for the current season basic weapon for free.

From then on, you pay extra 500 Conquest per upgrade, but there's an upgrade limit as the season goes on. No one can upgrade his weapon on week 1, you can get your weapon up to 1/7 upgrades on week 2, then the limit raises to 2/7 on week 3 and so on. As such, fully 7/7 weapons would only be available on week 8. If you started later on the season, you'd be able to upgrade faster as long as you have enough Conquest points available.

------- Random Prize Bags and Upgradable Honor Gear -------

This is something Blizzard seems to be planning for Warlords of Draenor, but I'd like to give my spin to it: at the end of Random and Rated Battleground, you gain a Prize Bag (like those at the end of Scenarios) with random rewards within (gold, flasks, bonus Honor, bonus Conquest, random gear and so on).

But beyong those rewards, it could randomly give an item akin to Burdens of Eternity available in Timeless Isle, but usable on Honor gear. Let's call it "Upgrade Stone" for now.

Honor (but not Conquest) gear could be upgraded up to four times, getting 4 ilvl per upgrade, by using these stones. For instance, in current season, Honor gear would be upgradable up to ilvl 538.

In addition, you can buy Upgrade Stones with excess honor, thought the cost should be high: something like 1500 honor per stone (the idea is that people will acumulate Upgrade Stones by playing and use Honor for new gear, and once there's no gear left to buy you'd be able to use the excess honor to get a few more Stones).

What does that accomplish?

- It encourages players to keep playing Random Battleground even after they have full Honor geared.
    - It makes Honor valuable even after you have filled all your slots with Honor gear. For instance, my Horde hunter started this season with all slots save trinkets with ilvl 522 gear from last season. I bought the two trinkets with the acumulated Honor from last season, so Honor has no value for that character except to buy old gear for Transmog. But it would still have value if I could use it to buy Upgrade Stones.
    - It allows players that mostly do PvP in Random Battlegrounds to have better gear, while still keeping Conquest the best PvP gear available.

If weapon upgrading as suggested above were implemented, weapons would only be upgradable with Conquest. If weapon upgrades were not implemented and we kept the current Conquest weapon system, however, then Honor weapons could be upgraded with Upgrade Stones as well.

Some of these sound very promising, it's all very well thought out but unfortunately some of them just would not be able to stick with high end PvP.
    Also, your English is 10 times better than most American's.

A lot of good ideas here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaelRah View Post
    Some of these sound very promising, it's all very well thought out but unfortunately some of them just would not be able to stick with high end PvP.
    Indeed, most of those ideas are aimed at encouraging players to start doing PvP, and to make them play more Battlegrounds and Arenas than they would normally, so everyone gets shorter queues.

Also, your English is 10 times better than most American's.
    Wow, thanks!

Some good ideas, but unforturnely you are trying to fix a broken system. When farming honor you have an absolutely terrible time to grind the gear, during the time you are fairly useless, reducing the chances to win even more. They need to remake the system in a way to encorage people to play bgs, but have some gear equality while doing it.

Assuming blizz will keep the system:
    - Honor stones is actually a great idea, but the amount dropped should be limited by season weeks.
    - Trophies of War is a strange idea, why not just have 16 kills instead of 8 of an item with 50% chance?
    - I'd like to see more specific learn based quests, for instance: interrupt 10 heals, have a 15 seconds chain CC going, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Some good ideas, but unforturnely you are trying to fix a broken system. When farming honor you have an absolutely terrible time to grind the gear, during the time you are fairly useless, reducing the chances to win even more. They need to remake the system in a way to encorage people to play bgs, but have some gear equality while doing it.
    That's the idea behind Seasonal Quests. They are pretty easy, and you could quickly equip 3 items worth a total of 3750 Honor, plus get a lot of extra Honor towards a fourth item.

(I know the system is broken, but I'm working with what we have right now.)

- Trophies of War is a strange idea, why not just have 16 kills instead of 8 of an item with 50% chance?
    The idea behind all suggested quests is that you don't need to go out of your way to get them: if you do Arenas, keep doing Arenas. If you like BGs, do the quest in BGs. The different values for Trophies exist so you can mix the way you get them (you could do 4 Arenas and 3 BGs, for instance), and so there's no single fast way to get them (if you got 1 Trophy per victory in Arenas and BGs, then doing Arenas would be faster).

Edit: Oops, confused Medals of Bravery with Trophies of War.

THe Trophies are kinda like those collected ears you collect when you have the Darkmoon monthly quest. I made Trophies them a random reward so people won't only just kill X players and stop. You might complete with 8 kills, or with 16 kills if unlucky. A lot of the quests were designed so you'd be encoraged to queue again that day just to finish them, thus making more people available in queues.

- I'd like to see more specific learn based quests, for instance: interrupt 10 heals, have a 15 seconds chain CC going, etc.
    These are quite cool, but could end up frustrating because they require you to luck yourself into some situations. The 15s CC chain, for instance, is only possible in some classes, for all others you'd depend a lot on your team, and you could end up not completing that quest in that week. They work nice as achievements, IMO, but not as quests.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2014-03-19 at 01:37 PM.

Also, forgot to comment on rewards for losing, this is a big no, would just make people bot even more.

The idea of a 15s CC chain is exactly be a bit hard so people actually concentrate on get it done and learn how to do it. It is very easy to do actually, any two 8s cds partially lined would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Also, forgot to comment on rewards for losing, this is a big no, would just make people bot even more.
    The rewards are meant to encourage people to keep doing BGs even if they are losing. Right now, it has a bad effect on new people trying PvP, because they will give up after having a few losses without gaining anything for their invested time.

People who use bots won't bot any more than they do if there are rewards for losing. Actually, since the rewards would be based on either team performance or individual performance, bots would actually benefit a lot less from them than real people.

And in my experience, at least on my battlegroup, I see more people complaining about bots than actual bots. I find bad players that ignore strategy as bad and more numerous than bots, so giving rewards for group or individual performance despite losses could make them at least try to help the team.

As someone who loves BGs but can't find regular RBG teams, I find the current rewardless losses devastating, specially on my Alliance alts. It's no fun to lose for an hour or more and log out empty-handed.

The idea of a 15s CC chain is exactly be a bit hard so people actually concentrate on get it done and learn how to do it. It is very easy to do actually, any two 8s cds partially lined would be enough.
    This is the kind of objective that actually disrupts gameplay rather than help it. I designed those quests in my post to be easily achieved by playing PvP normally over a day or week, instead of forcing players to behave in some specific way. Notice that none of my proposed quests force you to do only Arenas or only BGs, for instance. They can be achieved in many ways.

Your proposal, on the other hand, forces the player to disrupt gameplay and even convince others to do so just so they get a personal objective. It's a less impactful form of those achievements that force you to go into Battlegrounds and do things that are detrimental to the team's performance (like those horrid children's week achievements, or the PvP part of the Legendary Cloak chain). To make it a daily quest would make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    ------- Upgradable PvP Weapons -------

I'm in the proccess of hoarding Conquest on all my 3 characters because on one or two weeks I'll have surpassed the cap to buy Conquest weapons. When that happens, I'll have a power jump, since my weapons will suddenly go from 522 ilvl to 550. Weapons make a huge difference in this game, and that jump makes me instantly superior to anyone who's behind me on getting conquest. Likewise, a lot of people (those who got the full 2200 cap each week) will get their Conquest weapons this week, thus I'll feel a big handicap until I get my own weapons.

What if, instead of we getting only the two extremes in weapon power, we all started at the lower end of the power level curve and had to upgrade our weapons over the season? That way, instead of just ilvl 522 and 550 weapons, we would face people with varied ilvl weapons: 522, 526, 530, 534, 538, 542, 546 and 550. Gearing up becomes a choice: instead of having to hoard Conquest for two weeks, you have the choice of either upgrading your weapon once or twice or buying another gear slot if you feel your weapon is currently powerful enough.

It would work like this: at the start of the season, you could either buy a basic weapon with Honor (3500 honor once you reach 7250 honor this season, like today) or Conquest (something cheap, like 250 Conquest). Or, if you have the fully upgraded weapon from last season, you can get exchange it for the current season basic weapon for free.

From then on, you pay extra 500 Conquest per upgrade, but there's an upgrade limit as the season goes on. No one can upgrade his weapon on week 1, you can get your weapon up to 1/7 upgrades on week 2, then the limit raises to 2/7 on week 3 and so on. As such, fully 7/7 weapons would only be available on week 8. If you started later on the season, you'd be able to upgrade faster as long as you have enough Conquest points available.

I like the rest of the ideas, more PvP content is better content (As long as it's not god awful like TI was for all of Grievous season) so I'm all for that. My only concern is this point.

I get what you're trying to do. I personally hate how the weapon is throttled in the way that it is and I think this is an elegant solution. The problem is that it's a mandatory upgrade to get, so funneling all of your points into the weapon first (Assuming the weapon stays as it is; Mandatory to PvP with even though they've said they're changing the way PvP Power/Resi works, if not axing them if possible) would be necessary. This was shown in S14. No matter what Weapon you had, you upgraded it instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all of your ideas apart from the item level upgrade on Conquest gear and the upgrade stones for Honor gear. Increasing your item level via a limited currency didn't work as well in PvP as it did in PvE, that's what it was scrapped. Putting that aside, I really love your other ideas, but instead of them *all* being battleground based, can some of them give us a reason to go to old zones? I honestly hate how 90% of the content in the game becomes useless and using PvP quests to incite world PvP in a random zone each day/week would be a lot more fun that just spamming bg's again.

Deleted
    Surprisingly good thread!

You have some great ideas, nothing unrealistic or broken, except for rewards for losing. This thread should grab Blizzard's attention, because it addresses the core issues of gearing up for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many good ideas that won't ever be implemented. Hard truth, but it IS the truth because c'mon.. Blizzard simply doesn't care enough and they'll just say it'll be "at the cost of another raid tier" at which point PvE-players will be complaining (rightly so).

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    I like the rest of the ideas, more PvP content is better content (As long as it's not god awful like TI was for all of Grievous season) so I'm all for that. My only concern is this point.

I get what you're trying to do. I personally hate how the weapon is throttled in the way that it is and I think this is an elegant solution. The problem is that it's a mandatory upgrade to get, so funneling all of your points into the weapon first (Assuming the weapon stays as it is; Mandatory to PvP with even though they've said they're changing the way PvP Power/Resi works, if not axing them if possible) would be necessary. This was shown in S14. No matter what Weapon you had, you upgraded it instantly.
    Yes, the weapon upgrades would eventually become obligatory, but current form is actually worse. Right now, once you are 3500 Conquest away from the minimum cap of 7250, you stop using Conquest and start hoarding it for 2 weeks. If you don't do it, your weapoin falls behind on the ilvl race by 28 ilvls.

In the upgrade model, the final cost of the weapon would be the same, but if you choose to not upgrade your weapon on a week, you fall behind by just 4 ilvl, and you can easily catch up the following week.

Also, in the upgrade model, even if you feel forced to do the upgrade every week, you still have enough Conquest left to spend on other items. You could still, for instance, buy a 2,250 Conquest set piece every two weeks, or cheaper pieces every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    I like all of your ideas apart from the item level upgrade on Conquest gear and the upgrade stones for Honor gear. Increasing your item level via a limited currency didn't work as well in PvP as it did in PvE, that's what it was scrapped. Putting that aside, I really love your other ideas, but instead of them *all* being battleground based, can some of them give us a reason to go to old zones? I honestly hate how 90% of the content in the game becomes useless and using PvP quests to incite world PvP in a random zone each day/week would be a lot more fun that just spamming bg's again.
    WHat do you mean by old zones? If you mean Wintergrasp and Tol Barad, my opinion is that they should be turned into full Battlegrounds and put in a separate queue called "Large Battlegrounds", with Alterac and Isle of Conquest being companions to them. At the same time, remove Alterac and IoC from regular Battleground queue.

If you mean world PvP... that's something hard to fix. World PvP is flawed by its nature, because of level differences, number of people, faction imbalance, gearing differences and so on. I do have some ideas about revitalizing old zones and making max-level content for the old world, but they are mostly PvE ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Surprisingly good thread!

You have some great ideas, nothing unrealistic or broken, except for rewards for losing. This thread should grab Blizzard's attention, because it addresses the core issues of gearing up for pvp.
    Try to think of them as rewards for participating rather than losing. More people participating benefits everyone. More people slowly gearing themselves up also means better (and more balanced) PvP, except for the crowd that likes to ROFLStomp all opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Many good ideas that won't ever be implemented. Hard truth, but it IS the truth because c'mon.. Blizzard simply doesn't care enough and they'll just say it'll be "at the cost of another raid tier" at which point PvE-players will be complaining (rightly so).
    I've sent my ideas for Holinka throught Twitter and I'm hoping he sees them. While I doubt the Upgradable Weapon and Upgrade Stones will make it, I do think it wouldn't be hard for Blizzard to make the suggested PvP Quest model.

Most losses are driven by one side simply not giving a damn about the result.
    There are already rewards for losing, and that hasn't solved anything.

Mindless ganking and scoreboard humping is why at least in my battlegroup alliance are awful.
    After a loss we have people bragging about their positions on the scoreboard, even if their actions are responsible for or contributing to the loss.
    They just don't care.
    Losses should hurt, should be penalised.
    Therefore those who actually want to play will be attracted, not the farmers, and not the bots.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Most losses are driven by one side simply not giving a damn about the result.
    There are already rewards for losing, and that hasn't solved anything.

Mindless ganking and scoreboard humping is why at least in my battlegroup alliance are awful.
    After a loss we have people bragging about their positions on the scoreboard, even if their actions are responsible for or contributing to the loss.
    They just don't care.
    And that's why the rewards discussed are based on performance. Even with these suggestions, if your team loses by 1600 against 200 or 3 against 0 flags captured, you'd get nothing. But if you lose by 1600 against 1200, you'd get 20 Conquest. If you lose 2 against to flags captured (because the enemy captured their flag last), you'd get 15 Conquest.

This system would encourage people to keep trying even when a BG will end in a loss, instead of sitting on their asses complaining or just rage quiting.

And these are small rewards. The greatest prize for participating as suggested would be just 25 Conquest, but most often people would get something around 5 to 15 Conquest. Very small rewards, but a lot better than getting nothing.

Losses should hurt, should be penalised.
    Therefore those who actually want to play will be attracted, not the farmers, and not the bots.
    You're using backwards logic. If losses hurt that much, then the only ones who are encouraged to play are those who don't care about wasting their times (i.e. bots and farmers). I've seen many players trying BGs and giving up after wasting a lot of time to get nothing because they constantly end up in bad teams.

I myself have sometimes spend over an hour un BGs and got no Conquest for it. Worst of all, is when you lose despite putting a lot of effort, say losing by a score of 1600 against 1598 (it happened last week actually) and getting nothing for it.

Really, why should I even queue for BGs with my Hunter, who is full Honor already, if I can get 10 times more Conquest by finding a random partner and doing 2x2 arenas for an hour?

Incentive should be always towards making people to keep trying. So they need to get something for their efforts. if they are really trying.

If you really want to get rid of bots, then Blizzard should stop giving Honor for kills, and instead the whole prize is given at the end, based on team score.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2014-03-20 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    All I want is daily and weekly PvP quests

Daily quests would give 25 gold, 125 Honor and 75 Conquest from killing 50 players or healing assist (you get 1 "kill" when you heal/assist someone who gets a KB).

Weekly would give 175 gold, 1000 Honor and 500 Conquest from killing 350 players or healing assists.

Those values are good imho, daily values x 6 = roughly Weekly values (had to throw some extra points in there)

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post

Daily quests would give 25 gold, 125 Honor and 75 Conquest from killing 50 players or healing assist (you get 1 "kill" when you heal/assist someone who gets a KB).

Weekly would give 175 gold, 1000 Honor and 500 Conquest from killing 350 players or healing assists.

Those values are good imho, daily values x 6 = roughly Weekly values (had to throw some extra points in there)
    I think those values are too high. Actual PvP content, like BGs and Arenas, should be the main way to get Honor and Conquest. Quests should only work as a small boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think those values are too high. Actual PvP content, like BGs and Arenas, should be the main way to get Honor and Conquest. Quests should only work as a small boost.
    Well yeah maybe, maybe not but the idea is still there and wouldn't require much to be put in to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post

I like the idea of daily/weekly quests, however they should be objective based. If it's just to kill someone you'll see even more fighting in the middle than usual.

WoW OP. Great read, some very well thought out ideas here!