Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    She's trying some magic on you, run bro.
    Read this shit, hair everywhere:
    http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.co...-04/0956718791

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah girl logic is interesting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

*Looks for a voodoo doll instead* XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Some weird 6th Day Cuckold?
    I'd watch that movie.

Alternatively she wants a tribute pic of you blasting her strand of hair.
    What the fuck is that? Sacrificing virgins or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    This happened a good while ago I was just remembering of how many chances of getting laid i had before but I dont regret my decision cause the girls I attracted seemed like they had a loose screw or all wimen are nuts when you are the target of their affection. The girl whovdidnt send me mixed signals had striking similarities to the infamous yandere type. she was straight forward, she didnt give up even though i told her id prefered to stay friends , she drew hears on my uniform with pink pens and she would write her name on my skin and mine on hers, and she got jealous ince and scratched me for which she apologized for a week. I have feeling ill be a virgin for a long time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Clearly wife material in here.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a like 50/50 chance that instead of a hot clone replica you end up with a weird pigfaced hominid thing where the arms grew straight out the middle of their back and only function like helicopter rotors.

So it's decent odds.
    Ah Christ now you got me all hard.

Should have slapped her with that strand of hair.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude...

She totally wants the d!

Just tell her you'll settle for fucking the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    If a girl with a boyfriend gave you a strand of her hair and when asked what for her reply is "so you can make a clone of me and..." would you take that as a sign of more than friendly interest on her part or her just being weird.
    Sounds like high school. Is it high school? Tell me it's high school. If it's not high school, run like all hell. If it's high school, ask her out, bang her and then run like hell. Preferably change schools and or identity.

OP:
    Sounds to me like she feels you are bothering her. That she feels like you are trying to get with her, and she's trying to shoo you away. 'Here's some hair so you can clone me and stop staring at me.'

That's the message I'm getting, at least. It's the elaborate version of 'take a picture; it lasts longer.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Run from her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weird, definitely weird.

Or she's giving you permission to make a fuck clone.

Which is also weird.
    i´ll go with this answer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    OP:
    Sounds to me like she feels you are bothering her. That she feels like you are trying to get with her, and she's trying to shoo you away. 'Here's some hair so you can clone me and stop staring at me.'

That's the message I'm getting, at least. It's the elaborate version of 'take a picture; it lasts longer.'
    i think it´s more the "ewww" version of 'take a picture, it lasts longer'
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Cloning takes way too long for my liking. Give me a couple rolls of duct tape and a soundproofed basement any day.

She want your liver or kidney or at worst case your d**** but inside a glass of formaldahyde or any hide to be conserved
    for all eternity under the kitchen sink.

Scientifically proven fact and i back that up with absolutely nothing. Bwhuahua.

Deleted
    Make a fuck clone?

Girls who do really weird things, like give you hair and stuff like that, usually like it rough and different in the sack, know what I mean? The next time she talks about her hair and that clone you were supposed to make, tell her, like a pimp, that you made one, and take her/it/its name twice a day and that she/it loves it in the backside. Begs for it even. And then never talk about it again.

She will though, if she wants to, and she will, though maybe not right away. And, once she does, answer only what she asks you and in as vague a way as you possibly can without coming off like an @sshole.

Of course this is all in jest, but it will develop your relationship with her, branching out in new limbs to grow new leaves that can be raked up, once they have matured and fallen off, into a bed you can toss her on and show her what she has been fantasizing about for the past weeks: she has become the clone that you ravage. Then, Ravage the shit out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah girl logic is interesting.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

deep breath... HA! Whew! Nice. Not laughing in a way to create conflict, those two words together are just really funny to me.

Females are completely oblivious to the meaning of logic. During the Big Bang, their concept of deliberate rational thought, to compartmentalize, was blasted away across the universe. That's why when you ask a woman 'What's wrong?', she never just answers the damn question.

EDIT: woman logic... http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/03/18...lds-ice-cream/
    Last edited by brimdog; 2014-03-19 at 02:19 PM.