Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'd rather be underpaid and treated well, than overpaid and treated like shit.

I'd also rather be underpaid and enjoy my job, than overpaid and hating it.

Obviously it changes slightly when the job becomes me starring in 50 shades of grey, the XXX edition.
    That. My family kept wondering why I liked working at a minimum wage deli job. Maybe, just maybe.... I like making food for others?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    Its pretty ethically insulting to be considered overrated.

EDIT: The point of being overrated is that you are getting more than you deserve. Some of you are trying to establish parameters but it really is that simple of a question.
    Why should your sense of well being be tied to the opinions of others?

Deleted
    I rather be underpaid and enjoy the job than overrated and have to deal with shit everyday.

Since you cant overrate perfection, there is only one real option for me to vote on. So underpaid it is.

Deleted
    Depends on a lot of things.

If I get to do what I do right now, on the level that I do it, and I'm overrated because of it, and get paid too much, then sure, why not.

Deleted
    im certainly overrated

and yes i did spend all yesterday bunking off and playing D3 whilst "working from home".
    .>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    My brothers had an argument similar to this last night while watching the Miami Heat game. Let's see if I got most of it (we'll all go out and watch something at some sports bar and they argue a lot).

Ok, so Jimmy hates LeBron with a passion, while Goose loves him. Jimmy says LeBron is overrated, a flopped, while Goose says he's similar to Shack when it comes to the floppy - IE, his size makes it so he has to embellish some things, otherwise they won't call penalties on him?? But having won multiple MVPs and championships along with there being a money cap makes him nowhere near overrated and probably underpaid due to the cap.

So, I side with Goose (Gustaf) on that, but then they both agree that Wade is overrated and overpaid... but I don't know who this Wade guy is?? At least I always see LeBron cuz he's huge, when I let him... OMGOSH he was like 3x my size. And he was super nice, but I still don't know who Wade is, I never see him when we watch the Heat play. I hear the name all the time though, so that has to be a good thing??

I guess in the grand scheme of things, I'd rather be overrated, since that would imply that I'm at least compensated to the point of being paid more than I'm worth, which has to be a good thing on most levels. If you are underpaid, there is no guarantee that you'll ever be compensated to the point of being properly rated or overrated.

Deleted
    If people realise that you are overrated then you are no longer overrated. From a personal perspective I can only see positive things in being overrated.

Overrated ofc. More cash = more win.