Page 1 of 2
LastLast

574 Warlock LF 10 or 25hm 11/14hm XP.

Hey all,

Recently my group's raid fell apart. It was a tier of lots of players quitting and when the tank left we decided there wasn't enough interest to keep going together. With that being said, I'm looking for a similar or higher progression guild in need of a Warlock. I'm 574 item level and have 11/14hm with pulls on Siegecrafter.

I can raid on everyday except for Monday as my night class runs long and I wouldn't be able to make it. 9 P.M. or later would be preferred. 10 or 25man doesn't matter much as long as I'm actively raiding and positively contributing - I don't sit the bench. Alliance or Horde doesn't matter much either. My biggest interests are aiding in progression. I also have mumble/vent/skype and a working mic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nator/advanced
    Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/185174/

Battletag: Erebus#1447 Any questions or concerns you have I am more than welcome to answer.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2014-03-19 at 02:28 AM.

Hi! I've sent you a btag request but I'll also leave this here for your reading enjoyment <3

<OOB> is a 25man guild on a PVE realm with a core spot open on the main roster
    We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Currently we’re 14/14 normal SoO and 11/14H

We're a holdout of Vanilla raiders- we've been raiding since Scholomance and Stratholme to get our blue dungeon sets. The guild isn't in danger of falling apart or missing raid nights. We know what it takes to maintain a successful progression raiding guild through stale content, holidays, and summers.

We're a progression guild first and foremost. We value killing new bosses and pushing heroic (and mythic!) over farming faceroll bosses for loot.

We respect that you are paying real money to come and play with us- and you will be playing with us! We do NOT recruit to bench.

*Server first Gold Challenge Mode
    *Server First Ra Den
    *Only guild on server with I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am

My btag is PinkiePie#1307

If you don't have any questions and we sound like a great fit for you, the website to apply is oobguild.net

Hope to hear from you soon!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there - we're looking for a warlock.

<Mostly Dead> is currently 12/14H T16

Mostly Dead is a group of progression-oriented raiders on the Alliance side of Draenor. We have been raiding since 2008, and are the definition of stable. We are dedicated to progression, but raid only 9 hours a week. We all have jobs and lives outside of the game. We want raiding to be fun, but productive. Because of our short schedule, it is imperative that our raiders use raid time efficiently, showing up prepared and minimizing mistakes. We are seeking players who are interested in finishing out this tier and continuing on into WoD Mythic raiding.

Raid times -- 9 hours / week -- Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
    9 pm - 12 am PST
    12 am - 3 am EST

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Toxe.

Toxe can be reached at battletag: ultear#1241
    Farther can be reached at battletag: gravityfunk#1107
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Hey there, we're quite interested in talking to you, if you're looking for a new home, the best method of contact would be to add me @ my battle tag, or ingame, thank you .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with EIGHT independent ten man teams within guild all of which are in heroics. 12/14 H Current content, 13/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessa#1373

Katen ( Officer ) Jeevo#1807

TLDR; Version 12/14H Current Content, 13/13H 16/16H Previous Content numerous pulls on different heroic encounters with various success, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper or application on our site.

Margaritaville is looking for a skilled warlock to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we prepare for WoD. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag and hit me up. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 14/14 H SoO (US #75)
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We need another warlock for an immediate position on H Garrosh progress! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 13/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 13/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

http://www.requiemguild.net

The Requiem started out as one of Magtheridon's stronger Vanilla raiding guilds but died out for a while. In mid-Wrath it was recreated by one of its original members as a 10 man guild. It has since become a strong 25 man guild now progressing in heroic raid content, with a core team of raiders that has been raiding together since tier 5 content in The Burning Crusade.

• Hunter - Medium
    • Holy/Disc Priest - Medium
    • Balance Druid - Medium
    • Mage - Medium
    • Resto Shaman - Low
    • Rogue - Low
    • Resto Druid - Low
    • Warlock - Low
    • Feral Druid - Low
    • As always, any exceptional players of any class, spec, or role are encouraged to apply!

• 13/14 Heroic 25-man Siege of Orgrimmar

• 11/13 Heroic 25-man Throne of Thunder
    • 1/4 Heroic 25-man Terrace of Endless Spring
    • 3/6 Heroic 25-man Heart of Fear
    • 6/6 Heroic 25-man Mogu'shan Vaults

• Timezone: EST
    • Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Occasionally we will push until 1am on progression, but that is the exception rather than the rule

• Progression raiding on a more relaxed schedule
    • Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication
    • Fun raid and Mumble environment

• 95%+ attendance rate, three nights a week
    • Knowledge of your class
    • Situational awareness
    • Listen to and accept constructive criticism
    • Desire to progress in current-tier content

• If you are interested, please visit our website to apply. If you have any questions talk to Hephatitis or Jsz in-game. Thanks for your time.

We are a serious raiding guild, but we also value things like sleep and sanity. We love to progress, but not at the cost of burning out. Our core group is dedicated and very knowledgeable who have adjusted their own busy schedules in order to raid - we are not interested in wasting our time (or yours) several nights a week screwing around.

We do expect people to be on time and have consistent attendance. While working on hardmodes, it is very important to maintain continuity from night to night. We definitely take into account people’s work schedules and real-life emergencies, but would appreciate you being able to make a large majority of these raid times, or letting us know in advance if you won’t be able to attend.

We believe everyone should be looking for those little ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive about doing this- and asking if they need assistance. We want you to perform in raids, as an individual and as part of a team, but a positive learning attitude goes a long way, too.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I would love to chat and sent you a btag request. <Chain Reaction> is a heroic raiding guild formed on Area-52 in July of 2007 when the server opened. Since, we have prided ourselves on clearing all the content Blizzard can throw at us while it is still current. Now recruiting to round out our 25 man roster we would love to add another warlock to the team

Schedule:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 7:30-11:30pm EST

Progression:
    Teir 16:
    13/14 Heroic (10man)
    11/14 Heroic (25man)

Benefits:
    A mature and enjoyable raid environment. You will find no toxic behavior here.
    Stability! Chain Reaction is over 7 years old and only getting better with age.
    All consumables and repairs are covered by the guild. Trials are treated as full raiders in regards to loot and guild benefits.

Loot system: High Decay EPGP (trials reach equal standing with current raiders by the end of their trial)

Contact Information: Go to www.chainreactionguild.org and follow the application link.
    Check out the full recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11765436669 For questions neither of the above answer, you can contact the recruitment officers of Krysann (krysann#1443) or Drunk (jimmyscrabes#1739).

We look forward to hearing from you!

PS: We NEVER run a bench.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you can make Monday's work somehow, keep reading...

I'm from <stalk and kill> a 14/14H guild on Elune. We are looking for exceptional players in any role to fill a second 10-man group with the intention of moving to 25-mans ASAP. We have some of the best DPS in the world, I'm not joking. If you're curious, you can look us up on EpeenBot, ProRaiders or WarcraftLogs.

Our raid times are 8PM-Midnight ET, Mon-Thurs, but our main raid clears SoO in one night.

Why aren't we already a 25-man? WoD is a ways off and we've already had some lower quality apps wash out. We're not in a rush and won't lower our standards anymore.

You can find our forums and application here: http://stalkandkill.org/forums

High need for a Warlock, and no Mondays!

Reckless Abandon is a 10H raiding guild on US-Kel'Thuzad that intends to expand to 20 in the months ahead of Warlords.

We've thus far gotten 13/14h down.

Times: Tues-Thurs 930pm - 1230 am server (830pm - 1130 pm pst)
    URL: http://recklessabandon.guildlaunch.com/

What we offer:
    We keep a tight roster, and never recruit for the bench. Our goal is to clear heroics while they're current, and on a 9-hour schedule. We keep an enjoyable and laid-back atmosphere, but bring accountability and ensure everyone is pulling their weight to justify their roster spot.

What we're looking for:
    We want players who can both demonstrate they've put in time to learn their class and current raid encounters, and show decorum and poise in how they handle themselves. You'll need to show you're a person of character just as much as one of talent in order to pass our trial.

What's next:
    If you're interested, please read our charter and apply at the Site above. If you have any questions, please send Gruuv or Measurange an ingame tell, or add us on Battletags at Gruuv#1705 or Measurange#1361.

Resurgence is a horde raiding guild on US-Blood Furnace founded in May of 2009. Since creation we have consistently been ranked in the top 3 on our server and always strive for the top spot. Up until Cataclysm we maintained a healthy 25 man raid roster which was trimmed down for 10 mans in Cataclysm. Currently we maintain one strong 10 man raid group raiding 3 nights a week.

We raid from 8-11 CST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. While we are a semi-hardcore progression minded group, we treat our raids as they are meant to be treated; as a game.

We are currently 10/14H, and looking to finish the tier strong and being building up our group for the expansion.

We are looking for ONE RDPS. We will consider all applications.

There's no need for some long tedious application process. Just send me (Escape#1210) an invite and let me know that you're interested!
    Last edited by Escapes; 2014-03-26 at 02:13 PM.

If you are still looking we would be interested in speaking with you.

7/14H after 2 weeks of 25's!

Guild Vision
    <Future> is a new guild on Stormreaver, started by the raid leaders from a 12/14 H25 guild. We founded the guild on the idea that an enjoyable social atmosphere and a progression-oriented raid environment are not mutually exclusive concepts. We aim to clear all heroic/mythic content while it is relevant and have a lot of fun while doing it. But plenty of guilds say that, so why are we different? We believe that having a close-knit group can not only coexist with a progression mindset, but directly contributes to achieving success as a guild over the long term.

Content comes and goes, raid mechanics get refreshed and recycled, classes get nerfed and buffed…but the people, they’re what keep us coming back for more. World of Warcraft can help forge friendships which transcend the game, and we’re looking to capitalize on that as a springboard to our success.

Leadership
    Our leaders have experience as GMs of top-100 U.S. guilds as well as successful raid experience elsewhere…and yes, even some casual guild experience. The breadth of this experience allows us to know how to properly balance the fun and focus aspects of raiding, while also understanding that people care about the guild atmosphere outside of raiding.

Most have been in guilds where they’ll get a pat on the back from leadership, all while leadership is secretly working to replace them—this will not happen in this guild. Our promise to you is that you will always know where you stand with the guild, and areas in which you need to improve will be brought to your attention rather than used as an ad-hoc explanation for why you were replaced.

If heroic progression on a two day schedule coupled with a good social atmosphere sounds interesting (or perhaps more importantly, interesting to your significant other!), we may be right for you!

Current Needs
    High Need for Ranged DPS

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (will be 9pm-1am come May)
    Thursday 9pm-1am EST

Contacts
    Tencarus (co-GM) - Tencarus#1274
    Drakond (co-GM) - Kokblock#1872

Forward Momentum

US (BR) – Azralon (PVP) - Horde
    http://fmtguild.enjin.com/

Primary Languages

Portuguese & English

That's right, we're bilingual, so you can raid with us in whichever language you are most comfortable!

Progression

Currently 13/14H 25m, as of 9 Feb 2014.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Raid Schedule

Saturday: 1 PM until 6 PM (EST)
    Sunday: 2 PM until 7 PM (EST)

Now pay attention, my North American friends! Although the Azralon server is hosted in the U.S., the server time is based in Brazil. Daylight Savings Time (DST) shifts in opposite directions in the northern and southern hemispheres. Therefore, the raid times will change 2 hours for you in the fall to the following:

Saturday: 11 AM until 4 PM (EST)
    Sunday: 12 PM until 5 PM (EST)

Invites start 30 minutes before the scheduled raid time.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Dvdzao (battletag insaluur#1220), or Nouway (battletag Nouway#1620). Alternatively, contact us through our website.

In game iamawesome#1439

Server: U.S. - Misha

Progression:
    Mists of Pandaria
    -Tier 16(25): 14/14N 13/14H
    -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 13/13H
    -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 16/16 Heroic
    MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4
    Cataclysm
    -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8
    -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7
    -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13
    WotLK
    -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12

Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome.

Current Recruitment needs are:

- WW Monk
    - Feral Druid
    - Rogue
    - Prot Warrior
    - Ele Shaman
    - BM Monk
    - WarlocK

-Any exceptional players are always welcome to apply**

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
    5:00pm - 9:00pm PST // 8:00pm - 12:00am EST // 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST(server)

Applicant Requirements:

Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply.

. Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight.

· Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild.

· Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression.

· Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics.

· Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply.

· Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class.

Raider Benefits:

· EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP:

· Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids.

· Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve.

· Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting.

· Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.

Reign in Power is looking for more check out our website at www <dot> reigninpower <dot> com

This is core spot

14/14H 10 man before nerf
    11/14H 25 man with 23 people looking for a few more DPS.

Shad

Current Progression 12/14H 25M

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Server: Blackrock (Horde)

*No favoritism
    *No drama
    *Mature members
    *Strong leadership
    *Laid back, but progression focused

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy pushing for solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. We know that people have other interests and responsibilities outside of WOW, and prefer not to devote endless hours to raiding.

Several of us have experienced being part of cutting edge, top 100 guilds, but our guild has a great balance between competitive progression and a laid back atmosphere. During raids everyone is helpful, encouraging, open to new ideas, and strategy suggestions.

Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. In addition to our 25 man team, we occasionally run a flex raid on Fri/Sat nights (not recruiting for this). Many of us also regularly help each other gear up alts, complete challenge modes, and PVP.

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Please be prepared to provide WoL with your application.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Grenouille
    Ihavelazers
    Unahornn

Would you be interested to raid on a Friday/Saturday 8.45pm - 1.30am CDT raid schedule? We will be switching to this raid schedule in two weeks time due to Daylight Saving changes. Currently, we are running on 6.45pm - 11.30pm CST for one more week.

We are a 10/14H 25-man guild. If you would like to find out more, add me on giltanus#1789. Otherwise, you may want to head to our website to check us out and to put in an app: www.forcritsgiggles.enjin.com

<Riot> is recruiting for 25-man heroic raiding.
    Server: Sargeras

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild recruiting for 25-man heroic raiding. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

History:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We have now moved to Sargeras to raid on a high population server where we hope to continue our 25-man success.

MoP Progression:
    Tier 16:
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 12/14 (25H), 14/14 (25N)

Tier 15:
    Throne of the Thunder King 11/13 (25H), 12/12 (25N)

Tier 14:
    Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 (25 heroic), 6/6 (25N)
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 (25 norm)
    Heart of Fear 2/6 (25 heroic), 6/6 (25N)

Cata:
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.

Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    • We are currently considering exceptional DPS applicants.

Evening Raiding Times (3 nights):
    • Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8 pm - 12 am (EST) / 7 pm - 11 pm (CST)

Requirements:
    • The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders
    • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion. Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    • Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria. Decent internet connection required.
    • We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ ) We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.
    If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Aryielle, Mikel, Tellara, or Warmlettuce.

We currently have an immediate opening for Warlocks! We are normally a 25 man guild but downsized to 10 after killing Garrosh a couple of times due to lack of interest. Right now we are putting attempts in on paragons and soon we will be killing Garrosh once again! Hit me up at Enders#1814 if you have any questions!

Link to spam: churchguild.org