Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Need a new computer chair, recommendations?

I need a new chair badly. Need some recommendations on some, just don't too expensive. Maybe max of $200. The chair I have now is killing my back and I can't get comfortable in it while raiding for 4 hours every night. The chair I have rocks back and forth way to much, which I think may be the reason it hurts so bad.

Any good chairs you can suggest?

Deleted
    Ikea Markus

I recently bought a DXracer chair and I'm happy with it.
    It has a straight backrest that can be tilted, neck and lowerback pillows included

Prices start at $279 but worth every penny imo if you spend a lot of time in front of your computer.

http://www.needforseatusa.com/

I own this one

Previous chair was a $500 office chair. I like the Commander S II over my old chair in every way. Not that I didnt like my old chair loved it in fact but I like this one more. I have had it for about 6 months now.

If you can't/don't want to go over $200 go to local stores a try some out then check online to see what people say about them.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

random 25$ computer chair at Walmart has been serving me good the past 5 years

Deleted
    I'm using Herman Miller's chair and I can truly recommend it...
    but it costs about the same as decent PC ;<

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Ikea Markus

I recently bought a DXracer chair and I'm happy with it.
    It has a straight backrest that can be tilted, neck and lowerback pillows included
    That DXracer chair actually looks quite nice. I may have to find some reviews on it and possibly get it. Just $280, which is on the high end of what I can spend, but it's my back gotta do it lol.

I run a Hermon Miller Aeron chair at home. It has a 12 year warranty, but they rarely ever break/wear out. I first used one at a company I worked at, and I found out the chair I was using was 10 years old and was still in basically perfect condition. I ended up buying one for my home office, as I usually go through a chair ever 1-2 years. In the long run it should be a better investment as it should last, and it is extremely comfortable for long periods of time (although your back may need to get used to the better posture).

They are very expensive if you buy them new, however you can usually find them on craigs list from office closures for less then half the price. If you buy it used it can be a bit hairy to get warranty work done however.