Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    ^^ yep...people didn't want the US to get involved remember? everyone bitching and moaning "stay out USA!"

Now when it is convenient to bring up, people say "the US/EU did shit in Syria" blah blah

Nice double standard there...the US or Europe does nothing because the majority say they don't want this and that country to get involved and they take shit later because they didn't get involved

Sidenote...

What about Jimmy Hoffa or that dude who jumped out of a jet with cash? after he robbed a bank in the 70s? surely he is interested in those also

Edit, how could I forget about those 3 guys who escaped from Alcatraz?
    Aliens?
    JFK?
    What were some of the other ones from The Rock?
    Pretty true. That's all we hear is EU/US, stay out of Syria. Set a deadline about chemical weapons, deal comes out and we're like "Ok, least we don't have to do anything now that that happened. Figure yourselves out, Syria."

This comes along? EU/US was soooo weak with Syria.

Morons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If Russia keeps barking, Turkey might decide to finally euthanize it once and for all (with NATO support, of course.)
    I am sorry but you have no clue about global politics or diplomacy.

10+ Year Old Account

First thing that popped into my head. >.<
    just imagine him saying that, lol.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    Well, the only thing that interests me about Russia is...

Uh...
    That'll show Putin!

Lol Wow he wasnt joking! A picture of his desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palp View Post
    I am sorry but you have no clue about global politics or diplomacy.
    It was well established in a previous thread that the poster in question has no idea about Turkish politics or diplomacy either.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real question is: Does Putin even lift? It seems like he is spending a bunch of time on 4chan and bronze tiers in MOBAs with the stuff he is saying now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we know that important answer, what's Russia's stance on lolcats?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    "Russia is the only country in the world realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash," Kiselyov said standing in front of a large screen depicting a mushroom cloud produced by a nuclear explosion.
    I wondered how long it would take for Russia to resort to their idiotic nuclear weapons. This is why Russia is filled with stupidity, any kind of attack like that would force the US to fire theirs as well, and when you're dealing with that many nukes, it pretty much destroys the rest of the world. Siberia is NOTHING compared to the nuclear winter that would follow any kind of attacks.

I love how in this year, 2014, Russia acts like it's 1937 and it needs to grab up and annex as much lands as it can.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Lol Wow he wasnt joking! A picture of his desk.

Why would Putin have a framed picture of President Obama?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    He likes to pretend Obama is ogling his nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Rofl this is gold. Did Russia have some meeting a few weeks ago where they all decided "hey gaiz the us is weak right now, lets try and be the major player now by taking Crimea and tweeting 2PAC".

15+ Year Old Account
    gotta have something to laugh at throughout the day might as well be black alfred e neuman
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Putins top aid. Not Putin

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody else noticing the segregation between the white men and the black men?

The white men are on one side of the table and the black men are on the other side, is Putin's aide trying to tell us something? Surely he's not into 18th/19th century stuff.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by axhed View Post
    i kinda agree on the music thing. i think mastadon is the only american music from the last 5 years on my mp3 player.
    What about American films? And American muscle cars? And the PC and every apple product? And American video games? WoW?
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    I wondered how long it would take for Russia to resort to their idiotic nuclear weapons. This is why Russia is filled with stupidity, any kind of attack like that would force the US to fire theirs as well, and when you're dealing with that many nukes, it pretty much destroys the rest of the world. Siberia is NOTHING compared to the nuclear winter that would follow any kind of attacks.

I love how in this year, 2014, Russia acts like it's 1937 and it needs to grab up and annex as much lands as it can.
    I keep hearing people going omg there taking land omg.Has america forgot how we got our land in the first place we killed millions of natives that were already here try'ed to cover it up and rewrite it as we discovered it .How do you discover something that already has people living there .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ritsunero View Post
    I keep hearing people going omg there taking land omg.Has america forgot how we got our land in the first place we killed millions of natives that were already here try'ed to cover it up and rewrite it as we discovered it .How do you discover something that already has people living there .
    You mean our ancestors, we didn't take anything.
    Hey everyone

You don't own what you cant defend.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you find that to be an issue, feel free to time-travel back to anywhere from about 600-200 years ago and attempt to change the past while other people deal with things in the here and now, mkay?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.