Deleted

Stampede and BW & rabid

Hello, i just read recentlly that Stampede pets will copy rabid or will use it if its not on cD, aloso will benefit from haste from Lust / or rapid fire?

So my question is when u use stampede?

1) Before BW / Rabid / RF? so when they used they will buf stampede?

2) Stampede first and then BW/rabid / RF?

3) BW/ rabid then stampede/ rf?

Not sure if stamp pets use Rabid anymore.

Stampede benefits from Bloodlust but not Rapid Fire (RF is ranged haste, Bloodlust is all haste - pets use melee haste). Ranged haste will however increase the focus regen of your pets which does zit for Stampede as they don't use basic attacks/anything but autoattack anymore.

1) Use Stampede at the start. Trinkets etc - later on, use Stampede when your next AoC trink ICD comes up - generally not possible to stack with BW/Rabid, no, though they do buff it, yes, it's not worth delaying BW this much (would lose you one across the fight and quantity is always almost > quality.

I guess that answers all 3.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-03-19 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BecauseItsRED View Post
    Hello, i just read recentlly that Stampede pets will copy rabid or will use it if its not on cD, aloso will benefit from haste from Lust / or rapid fire?

So my question is when u use stampede?

1) Before BW / Rabid / RF? so when they used they will buf stampede?

2) Stampede first and then BW/rabid / RF?

3) BW/ rabid then stampede/ rf?
    1) BW / Rapid or RF (rf is ranged attack speed, not haste) doesn't affect stampede only the buffs are on you will affect it like trinket procs / blood lust / etc

2) they removed all castable abilities from stampede including raidbuffs, bite/claw/smack, Rabid cause blizz felt it was too op and also reduce the burst in pvp.

3) use stampede when you have trinket procs up / bloodlust, but try to line it up with some of your procs. if you have addon called extraCD you can see your internal CD's of your trinkets so you can plan ahead with your stampede. 99.9% of the time use stampede in the beginning of the fight since all your trinkets procking and you get bloodlust. second stampede line you up with your trinkets / potion.

Deleted
    Thx. Thats fills my questions :P No i will just line up rabid with Bw/arcane/Cobra since stampede pets will not have it.
    And in use of BW, BW goes before stampede to buff it yes? Ok.

Thx a lot for info about addon.

Quote Originally Posted by BecauseItsRED View Post
    Thx. Thats fills my questions :P No i will just line up rabid with Bw/arcane/Cobra since stampede pets will not have it.
    And in use of BW, BW goes before stampede to buff it yes? Ok.

Thx a lot for info about addon.
    It doesn't matter if you use it before or after.. Actually you should use it after. Stampede pets update dynamically with your buffs, if you use BW say one second before Stamp, you lose 10% of the BW/Stamp combined uptime you could've had.

But they don't really line up anyway, don't delay BW more than 5 seconds for any reason.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-03-19 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It doesn't matter if you use it before or after.. Actually you should use it after. Stampede pets update dynamically with your buffs, if you use BW say one second before Stamp, you lose 10% of the BW/Stamp combined uptime you could've had.

But they don't really line up anyway, don't delay BW more than 5 seconds for any reason.
    With a bit of luck you should have a BW up for the last 5-10 seconds of your 3rd AoC, the one you use Stampede on.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    With a bit of luck you should have a BW up for the last 5-10 seconds of your 3rd AoC, the one you use Stampede on.
    True, my b.

Assuming HC AoC BW is about 40s

0 - 40 - 80 - 120 - 160 - 200 - 240 - 280 - 320 - 360 - 400 - 440 - 480 - 520 - 560

AoC/Stamp:

0 - 115 - 345 - 575

Nevermind what was in this last sentence.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-03-19 at 09:53 AM.

Well looking at that, you have BW up for 10 seconds during 1st AoC, 10 during 2nd AC, 10 during the 3rd AoC, and 5 seconds during the 4th AoC.

But it all depends on randomness, in my experience it normally takes around 5 seconds to proc AoC when its off ICD.

I was thinking of Garrosh HC where I always have BW, and Stampede on the 3rd AoC, but that is of course since I delay the 3rd BW to get it on the adds in Jade Temple, but with this way I get to use BW as AoC proc, with a normal fight like Malkorok I would use BW during the last 10 seconds of the 3rd AoC.

But in the end, the RNG gods decide, sometimes I do not even get AoC before stampede is over on the pull, sad face
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).